Wouldn't it just makes sense for GOD to...

by confusedandalone 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Look at the people God loved so dearly, what can we expect:

David was a complete nutjob - This is the same dude who was told by a rival I will give you my daughter for 100 Philistine foreskins..................... so he went out and and killed not 100, but 200 men and THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN cut off their foreskins.(I wonder if he killed them then chopped off there foreskin or if he chopped it off and then killed them. He killed some dude after he gets his wife pregnant... this is gods friend????

Moses - Got mad at some Egyptians beating an Israelite so he runs up on him like a ninja and snaps his neck... MURDER - but its all good. Then he tries to be good leads these guys around in the desert and all and Bam, Jehovah kills him for ONE act of supposed pride. Yet David is chopping off dudes foreskins so he can get a piece of tail.

Samson - A cold-blooded killer... He beats a bunch of people to death with a donkeys jaw bone. He kills foxes for their tails because he didn't have enough candelabras???? Kills people because they knew the answer to his riddle that he knew wasn't even a legit riddle in the first place. (Why was this guy chillin with the Phillistines so much if they were GODS enemies?) After all his senseless violence he gets captured and GOD says look bro... I am going to let you die in the greatest sense... Go in their temple and I am going to use my POWERZ again to let you knock the whole building down on them. Would n't this have been easier from the start of Samsons stories to just run around knocking buildings down everywhere he went so he didn't have to get his eyes poked out.

So god will allow people to perform miracles to kill thousands of unsuspecting people and also so these guys can get laid... but won't send some Ethiopian kid some manna???????? WTF

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

He could stop it if he wanted but then he would have to stop all earthquakes. Tectonic movement would have to be stopped, then erosion, volcanoes, carbon cycles, water cycles, and so on. Then everyone would die or never be born.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

But seraphim couldn't he just balance everything out. Why leave anything to Nature. HE coud just regulate it all. Trying to inject science into fantasy never works... it just makes the fantasy seem that much worse

• cofty
    cofty

So your impotent deity couldn't figure out a way to stop the Asian Tsunami without completely stopping life on earth.

What a useless fool she/he is.

Trying to inject science into fantasy never works... it just makes the fantasy seem that much worse

This ^^^

• Comatose
    Comatose

So he couldn't help the people to survive the devastation Seraphim? He could stop an earthquake but couldn't help someone not drown in the flood waters? I don't get it.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

So God can lift Elijah up to heaven, and he can kill Enoch in a way that he is happy. Send an angel to kill 135,00 people in one night. Make SWEET BREAD FALL FROM THE SKY THAT LATER TERMS TO A WHOLE KNEW LIFE FORM IN A SEALED CANISTER IF HELD TO LONG. Make a wood stick heal people of poison. Make FIRE FALL FROM THE SKY AND HIT ONLY PEOPLE WHO DONT AGREE WITH HIM. Make the earth stop turning LOL. Cause an earthquake so compact that it only eats up the 3 people who disagreed with the egyptian killer moses. Make lighting carve words into rocks. Make water pour out of a solid surface. Turn an entire river that stretches hundreds of miles turn to blood kill all the fish but then they appear again later.... Make water stand up erect until millions of people walk through it. Make those same old people walk fast enough that they can't be caught by dudes on horses and chariots. Shut the mouths of hungry lions. etc... etc.. etc...

and you think that if he made earthquakes stop he could not make sure the rest of the eco-system stayed intact???

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

The two main forces in the universe are order and entropy, creation and destruction. God can inject instances of both from outside such a system and does so quite often. One hears anecdotal reports of this all the time. However if God were to do so all the time we would have no freedom. A parent whose child is allowed out to play knows there is risk involved, but the responsible parents do not attempt to remove the risk by denying the necessary freedom of freedom and never letting them out. To remove risk harms! On the other hand a good parent also doesn’t control every action of the child while it is playing outside with its friends, as that also would destroy its freedom. On a grander cosmic level of God and us, the same is true, even to the point of death, as God knows death is not the end anyway.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Delusional.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Delusional to you maybe but it does have the virtue of being quite logical.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Lol! No it most certainly does not. Lol. It's so dumb I am tired of arguing. ANY parent would choose to stop a car from running over their child while he was outside playing. God doesn't do that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit