Wouldn't it just makes sense for GOD to...

by confusedandalone 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    we remain God's enemies. He owes us nothing. - Perry

Then your god is an obnoxious prick.

Just redressing the balance from the other thread where I had to agree with you.

Guess what would happen if God stopped all earthquakes? - Seraphim

I await with baited breath for your insights.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Perry,

Bible contradictions. Read 2 Samuel 24:1-16. Comapare to 1 Chronicles 21:1-16. Find three contradiction (some Bibles may have corrected one of the contradictions, but offer a footnote). One of them is huge. Also tells me where is the justice and love of God there. Quite the opposite, no love, no justice.

I don't get how people can believe and like God as described by the Bible.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I still can't wait to hear how the loving Old Testament GOD explains the love behind commanding his men to chop up little babies with swords and spear the pregnant mothers in essence committing multiple ABORTIONS when he could just as easily changed their minds with his powerz. If two men tussle and knock a woman over and she loses her baby those two dudes LIVES ARE FUGGED. But you soldiers... go out and perform mass genocides as a demonstration of my love

• Comatose
    Comatose

Yes except confusedandalone don't forget they got to keep the virgin girls as wives that one time. God appreciates a nice virgin as much as any goat herder I guess

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

I would tell you the answer Cofty but I am sure you know enough about geology to work it out on your own.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" don't forget they got to keep the virgin girls as wives that one time. God appreciates a nice virgin as much as any goat herder I guess " - Comatose

My mistake, just look at the love. LOL

Do we even need to get into the killing of all those animals who obviously aren't evil that he wants killed. Why he likes the smell of blood and fat or living things I have no idea. I also did not know he definately had a nose and could smell things. I guess its just one big song and dance to prove we love him.

• cofty
    cofty

So Seraphim you are saying that your omnipotent god had no choice but to passively observe the Asian tsunami wipe out 250 000 people.

What a pathetically impotent deity you adore. If you must have a god, get one who can do stuff. At least that nasty egomaniac in the OT was a good showman.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Mmmmm.... The fat of the kidneys..... Mmmmmm..... Now I feel like a gentle god.... I will grant their wishes now.... Mmmmmm the smell of kidney fat... I am placated...

• Comatose
    Comatose

By the way I hate the watchtowers in depth analysis of kidneys and their symbology. Your eyes see even the kidney of me... Weirdo's. What's this obsession with internal organs and blood and fat about?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

The only thing you can control in this world, ladies and gentlemen, is your own thoughts.....(and attitude)

Napolean Hill (Think and grow rich)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit