7/15 WT- Insane, Far Fetched, Narcissistic "New Light " about the FDS

by flipper 62 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

The Popes of Brooklyn err Upstate New York are watching you

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'd like to believe the GB are victims of a delusion but I won't give those perverts that luxury.

Perhaps back in Ray Franz's day they were trapped in delusion but I believe the GB know full well what they are doing. There is no excuse for them to be trapped in a delusion in this internet age. That's why they use known propaganda methods, hate speech, logical fallacies and outright lies to control the R&F. If they had the truth then they would have a thing so obvious and powerful that they woldn't need to use cult tactics to make money!

I maintain that the current GB KNOW that they are running a cult. They greedily want money and power (and possibly children to abuse). They are feathering their own nests for their cushy retirement as well as living a rock star lifestyle now.

They don't care who dies as a result through non acceptance of a blood transfusion or suicide. They sneer down their noses and it's almost as if they callously laugh as children are raped. They only get irritated by lawsuits against them because they don't care as long as their money and reputation remain undamaged.

I truly hope the GB get what's coming to them but I doubt it will happen. There is no higher power that will balance things out. As long as there are mind controlled JWs the GB will live in luxury and still abusing those around them.

• St George of England
    St George of England

A very good review Mr Flipper.

However, come September when we study this at the KH I suspect the JW's in my congregation will put up their hands and read the relevant sections from the paragraphs without ever thinking about it.

When we did the 'overlapping generations' study back in 2010, it just went over their heads without a ripple, no one commented on it then or since.

My wife, who is no dumbo, just reads it in a trance.

Sad but true.

George

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Wait..... the FDS will get a SECOND appointment?

Did the one in 1919 NOT count?

WTF?

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

EVERYONE knows that when the sisters ascend to heaven they are spirit creatures who leave behind their vaginas, menstrual cramps and scatterbrained thinking.......I'm waiting for the fallout.

Seriously, this is the thinking of the wits as to why sisters are restricted here and not in heaven. Utter BS

Nice thread Mr Flipper

• SophieG
    SophieG

"A corporation is posing as a religion in order to scam people and steal their lives, their dreams, their own personal accomplishments, and finances. It's happened since the beginning of history."

Wow…that’s says it right there. Thanks Mr. Flipper.

• Number 6
    Number 6

Having read this thread and several others like it these last months has got me to thinking.

This is the tipping point where any credibility they had as a spiritual organisation has gone.

As long as they vaguely identified the ‘Faithful and Discreet slave’ as some globe spanning group of people who all had an input into the theology of the Watchtower and never demanded loyalty to a small group of individuals, they could still claim a degree of plausibility with not only the rank and file but other religious groups.

They could always claim they were serving Jesus and Jehovah as an entirety with a humble approach, no one better than anyone else.

Now though, they have shown their hand and as punkofnice points out there is no way back.

Their current stance makes them out to be a cult with loyalty demanded to specific individuals in one place.

It will be interesting to see where this takes them.

Craig

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

I agree with ctrwtf, they get around the sister thing by referring to a scripture that says there is neither male nor female in the kingdom of the heavens. Thus they boil it down to the person, and yet there is no soul that survives death?!?!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Number 6 makes a good point. JW's have come full circle from "Russellites" then "Rutherfordites" and now "Faithful-Discreet-Slave-ites."

Although they are misleading and wrong, they have claimed not to be a cult as cults follow a person or group of people.

Well, now they reveal that they do follow a group of men.

CULT CULT CULT CULT!!!!!!!

• Partisan
    Partisan

"When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us: so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him. It is intolerable to us that an erroneous thought should exist anywhere in the world, however secret and powerless it may be. Even in the instant of death we cannot permit any deviation. In the old days the heretic walked to the stake still a heretic, proclaiming his heresy, exulting in it. Even the victim of the Russian purges could carry rebellion locked up in his skull as he walked down the passage waiting for the bullet. But we make the brain perfect before we blow it out."

frightening stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit