7/15 WT- Insane, Far Fetched, Narcissistic "New Light " about the FDS

by flipper 62 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. I know this article has been discussed, re-hashed upside down in past threads. But there were at least 2 points I discovered in here that I felt were pertinent and important to bring out concerning the total control and narcissistic tendencies that these WT leaders possess on the governing body, i.e. alleged " faithful slave " . They really do think they are " God ". So bear with me here- some of these points may have been hashed before, some probably not - but here goes.

Of course in paragraph 2 page 20 it states, " That faithful slave IS the channel through which Jesus is FEEDING his true followers in this time of the end. It is VITAL that WE RECOGNIZE the faithful slave. Our spiritual health and OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD DEPEND on this channel." Says who ? Says the WT leaders, that's who. Just ask them. Just their opinion.

Then in paragraph 10 it states, " Throughout the last days, the anointed brothers who make up the faithful slave HAVE SERVED TOGETHER AT HEADQUARTERS. In recent decades, that slave has been closely identified with the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. " O.K. Now isn't THAT convenient ? Just because they've served at WT headquarters they consider themselves the " faithful slave " ? I guess all the other alleged anointed were considered sliced tomatoes ? How is it that this self appointment and glorification can be justified by 8 men on the Governing Body claiming for themselves that they are Jesus spokesmen ? Because they say so ? Ask them ! They'll tell you. But it's just their opinion. No validity to it.

Now check this point out in paragraph 9 - this is point # 1 I was talking about in my opening paragraph , " Also among the anointed are humble sisters, who would NEVER try to assume the role of teachers in the congregation. " O.K. now wait a minute. How in God's green earth does the GB think that if " sisters " are not allowed to TEACH in the congregation that Jesus would have them ruling in heaven as " kings and priests " ready to judge with Jesus over those on the earth ? It's ridiculous. If " sisters " are NOT allowed to be elders in congregations what sense does it make that they'd be allowed to rule in judgment positions in heaven ? It doesn't make any sense because the WT Society doesn't MAKE any sense in most teachings and isn't consistent with it's teachings. That's why it doesn't make any sense ! Freaking idiots.

In paragraph # 14 is point # 2 I mentioned at the outset - it states, " The faithful and discreet slave is thus charged with the responsibility to manage the houshold of faith. That responsibility includes OVERSEEING MATERIAL ASSETS, the preaching activity, assembly and convention programs, and the production of Bible literature for use in the field ministry and in personal and congregation study. " It's interesting that OVERSEEING MATERIAL ASSETS is the first thing mentioned that this alleged " faithful slave " is responsible over. Those 3 words " overseeing material assets " is really a loaded statement. It's so vague that it might include ANY JW's material assets as well. When you consider just how much emphasis is put each year in the fall WT articles about donating trust funds, retirements, inheritances, life insurance policies, real estate, or jewelry, cars, etc. etc. to the WT Society each year this statement can include any of that. Also included in Overseeing material assets " might be overseeing all theremodels on Kingdom Halls forced upon elders by Circuit Overseers pushing forth the WT Society interests in getting individual JW's in congregations to contribute, contribute, contribute- and then after they give thusands of $$$$ the WT Society ends up getting the title and deed to each kingdom hall. Sound a lttle shady? Indeed it is. So " overseeing material assets " may include a lot more than rank & file JW's are aware of. Think about it.

Then in paragraph # 18 in a final WT leader bit of arrogance and pomp it states, " In view of the foregoing, what can we conclude ? When Jesus comes for judgment during the great tribulation, he WILL FIND that the FAITHFUL SLAVE has been loyally dispensing TIMELY SPIRITUAL FOOD to the domestics. Jesus will then DELIGHT in making the second appointment- over ALL his belongings. Those who make up the FAITHFUL SLAVE WILL GET this appointment when they receive their heavenly REWARD, becoming CO-RULERS with Christ. " So Jesus is going to be " delighted " to appoint these FREAKS who take advantage of rank & file JW's financially and otherwise as co-rulers with him ? Not. I doubt that VERY seriously. In fact, I know it's a lie. WT leaders are guilty of murder by imposing on it's members to NOT have life saving blood transfusions, shuffle and transfer child abusers from congregation to congregation and pay hush money to child abuse victims out of court to settle it financially so as to not get publicity in the mainstream news about such settlements. Also- By instilling shunning policies towards JW family members who stop attending meetings or are disfellowshipped by the WT Society - it has caused countless suicides because ex-JW's experience barbaric, hateful treatment.

Look - here's how it really breaks down in the REAL world - The ONLY mentally diseased people in this discussion are the WT leaders and Governing Body running this WT organization and they are so smug, arrogant, and full of narcissistic ambitions that they are willing to conceitedly state that THEY will be at Jesus right hand as co -rulers with him under God ! It's insanity at it's worst, and criminal how WT leaders dupe, control, and manipulate 7 million JW's in order to accomplish their financial ambitions. Because after 134 years since 1879 it's the same old story- a corporation is posing as a religion in order to scam people and steal their lives, their dreams, their own personal accomplishments, and finances. It's happened since the beginning of history. And it will happen again as long as people get sucked into deceitful organizations like the WT Society and Jehovah's Witnesses. Any comments, remarks, or thoughts are appreciated. A big peace out to you all and I hope your lives are going well

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"Obey us and believe us without question because Jesus told us you should. How do you know that? Because we said so, and you should believe us without question."

"Jesus will be delighted" is just more implication that Jesus won't be delighted with those who question the GB.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Mr. Flipper, this is EXACTLY why I want to tell others the TTATT!!!

Unfortunately, it is not so easy!!

(I will respond to the post on my own thread later)!!

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Points well taken and correct...hard to dispute. As a matter of fact they cannot be, at least with any evidence. Now what? What do we do with this info?

For many that are awaken it help solidifies what we know.

To break the hold that the GB and the Org are Gods chosen ones is very hard to break for those still captive!

I know... for me I still was a believer even when I knew they were way off base on many teachings. Even saying "they are wrong but they are still Gods chosen ones".

However, when I was able to see they weren't, things really fell apart. Then there was no turning back!

SW

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Hope seems to be more powerful then truth or reality!

SW

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

The Wt. Cult always remind me of the 90's TV comedy show Dinosaurs. The plant eating dinosaurs was at war with the meat eating dinosaurs. The We Are Right corporations was behind it all. Well the DNN news network was tried of saying We Are Right all the time. So they ask if they could shorten the saying by using the first letters in each word. So they come up with the word War. I say this because everytime the Wt. Cult brings crap out like this I always think of the word War. We Are Right. So it does not matter what facts or truths are out there about the Cult they always stick to their slogan We Are Right. Totally ADD

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Insane arrogant crap is all they got to feed their flocks....These freaks are getting more and more anal its crazy! ....And to think we believed this shit! DAMM...Thanks for the points Flipper....I can't stomach reading the literature...Peace out Bro..

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I agree, that magazine is a big, stinking loaf of poo.

zed

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Nicely done, Flipper.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Very well said Flipper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit