The President addresses the Nation

by designs 257 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

Very important that George's reputation gets fully rehabilitated, almost sanctified, and remember to vilify Treyvon as a brooding brutal budding criminal on his way to the gas chamber. George apparently, by the rehabilitists, did the township of Sanford a service by saving the town's citizens further harm from this teen.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'George Zimmerman helps family from burning car after accident'

Zimmerman is a flippin batman. They should call him zimmer man, and give him a zimmer cape.

S

Ps, sorry, couldn't help being flippant.

• Simon
    Simon

The villification of Trayvon is caused by the attacks on Zimmerman. If people stopped the crusade for vengance and harrassment then I don't think most people would have much to say about TM.

If people keep up the malicious lies then the truth can and should be told to counter them.

No one deserves to be the target of what is simply a hate campaign.

• designs
    designs

The Rehabilitists need to set up rallies for George, have a Take George to Lunch fund, if you can't take him in person send Gift Cards from Applebees.

• Simon
    Simon

I think allowing people to live their life in peace is sufficient.

That he, his family and his attourneys have had death threats is a reflection of the vitriol stirred up by some, all of it manufactured based on lies.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Very important that George's reputation gets fully rehabilitated, almost sanctified,

-----

You sound almost bitter.

The fact that Zimmerman jumped in to help save someone regardless of who those people were - and in fact he could have been saving the lives of people who were part of those villifying him daily - is well worth a round of applause. sammieswife

• Violia
    Violia

I am going to pray for GZ-- hopefully someone helps him relocate so he can go on with his life. Does anyone know if there is a way to donate to him? He and his wife can't find jobs and he's been living on donations.

• designs
    designs

The George Zimmerman Fan Club sounds like a social darwinist survival camp but who's keeping count.

• Simon
    Simon

I think you can still donate on the website:

http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/

I'm sure you could also do so via his attourney too:

http://www.markomaralaw.com/

• designs
    designs

That would be an interesting poll- How many George Zimmerman supporters will actually sit down at their desks pull out their check books and write George a nice fat check, at least something over $5.00.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit