Zimmerman Not guilty

by mouthy 480 Replies latest social current

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The trial is over, it was self defense therefore TM was the attacker.

GZ was carrying a gun. The greater burden was on him to do anything he could to prevent the situation or, if unavoudavle, to prevent escalation from occuring. He did absolutely EVERTHING wrong. Does that make him a murderer? I dunno. Does it make him responsible for the situation existing in the first place? F*ck yes. Without that gun, he would NEVER have been there confronting TM and never would have been creating the situation.

He should NEVER have put himself in that situation. That's the the key. As a person carrying a gun (but not a LEO), he willingly created a situation where someone died.

To be perfectly honest, as much as I love shooting (at the range) and hunting, that is one of the reasons I rarely carry a weapon.

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001
    We only have Zimmerman's word for what happened because he shot the only other witness.
    You also don't have anyone elses word that he did, so why the manufactured conjecture?

Not manufactured.

One person went out that day looking for trouble, armed with a weapon.

The other person is dead.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hummingbird

• 5go
    5go

The trial is over, it was self defense therefore TM was the attacker.

Rodney King was guilty of being a drunk driver resisting arrest until the feds stepped in after the riot.

• Simon
    Simon

One person was obsessed with fighting. Started fight and guy killed him in self defense.

Not guilty.

Case is closed.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

One person went out that day looking for trouble, armed with a weapon.

Nonsense, it was TM that came back for trouble looking for a fight.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Do we know for a FACT that GZ was not brandishing said gun?

Ironically, were I to open carry where anyone could see my weapon, that's 110% legal. Were to carry concealed and, in a conflict, even show that I was carrying, that's brandishing and considered assault. So, if I were to carry and my shirt accidently gets pulled up over my pistol and someone sees it and feels threatened, I have just magically commited assault. Another reason I rarely carry despite the fact I am licensed and trained to do so.

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

Zimmerman is not innocent. But he was found legally Not Guilty. It's a legal distinction.

He brought on the situation, but they determined that he did nothing criminal. It wasn't like he was skipping through the neighborhood, passing out flowers, minding his own business and not harrassing anyone. He profiled a young man and followed him. It's not a crime. It's despicable, but not a crime.

• 5go
    5go

One guy was obessed with black youth in his nebhorhood walking around commiting alleged crimes and was obessed with carrying a gun and being a cop.

• Simon
    Simon

Was this the Rodney King case? Maybe GZ shot JFK too.

What idiotic RACIST nonsense. The only things that matter are the facts of THIS case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit