Zimmerman Not guilty

by mouthy 480 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin

JB

My sibling is a sheriff and because (I guess) my family has a lot of drag, he is an MS. I guess it's all 'who you know'. And if you are an abusive A-Hole they like you even better.

tal

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001
    I think GZ needs to move abroad ...

We don't want him in Canada.

• talesin
    talesin

ST - lol, yup, that's a great vid. It's what I've been saying on here for years, especially during the elections. Divide and conquer, that's the way the elite control the population.

As for GZ, I would be willing to bet he will see jail time in the future. We haven't heard the last of him.

tal

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

This isn't about any peaceful protest Designs.

It's about a political lynch mob and the intentional disregard for your own laws. It is about the intentional destruction of other people and their lives by association because you feel you are entitled to act outside the law. sw

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

A good wash and those cuts would be invisible.

• Simon
    Simon

Evidence of a serious attack. He'd already received treatment.

People have died from less severe blows to the head.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I find it funny that Zimmerman who is obviously not a white man, is shown to be such in hate speech. He is Hispanic! I think he defended himself and that kid was used to play games after the fact and got what he needed coming to him. Now he wont be able to kill some innocent family or person later. Thank you Zimmerman!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The Department of "Justice" isn't going to give up. They are now seeking the public's help in trying to find something to charge Zimmerman for, even though the FBI already investigated in length and said themselves that Zimm wasn't racist. I'm truly embarrassed to be an American nowadays.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/os-george-zimmerman-doj-investigation,0,4338518.story

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

Zimmerman was an idiot and he "might" have committed a crime in the killing of TM. However the whole "reasonable doubt" issue is the foundation of our legal system - there was clearly reasonable doubt that he was acting in self defense. No one knows exactly what happened for sure except Zimmerman. No thinking person would have convicted him - however I believe he will lose a civil suit against him (just requires a perponderance of the evidence). Does everybody realize the difference? Listening to the media reports it seems like they have no idea what "guilty" means in a criminal case.

• Simon
    Simon

Still not guilty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit