• cantleave
    cantleave

I think that is a good verdict.

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

I think it's a good verdict also.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I was actually surprised at the verdict. It seems GZ had the deck stacked against him with political pressure from DC and an all women jury. The juror's stood fast agaist railroading GZ and aquitted him, and I think it was a fair verdict and the right verdict.

• Simon
    Simon

Correct result

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi Mouthy!!! After tonight, I have a little more faith in our justice system. May cool heads continue to prevail in the following days, and may we all remember that we are all humans and we need to stick together and learn from each other even though we may not always agree with each other.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The prosecution couldn't provide enough evidence to convict him.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

The prosecution couldn't provide enough evidence to convict him.

How can more evidence be provided where none exists unless it's manufactured?

• Simon
    Simon

The prosecution couldn't provide any evidence to convict him. Their case was mostly just appeals to sentiment and little else.

I think O'Mara was correct: this should never have come to trial and was only there because of manipulation and the media. If Zimmerman had been black then there would have been nothing for him to answer for. Some people were looking for this to be something that it simply wasn't.

Still people are going on about 'kids should be able to go to the shop for sweets and get home safely' as though TM was randomly shot in the street. They continue to try and make it into something it wasn't and use emotive language to claim racial injustice where there is none.

• dazed but not confused

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit