Who from JWN would you most like to have dinner with?

by laverite 63 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have not found an Ex-JW from this board who I haven't liked (except Big Mac, and Punky of course).

I would love to meet Tec (Tammy), for exactly the reason she stated above. She might find my charm and personality will lead her to the darkside!

Still a chance to meet up with me in Chicago next week end.

• Mum
    Mum

We should have a convention. I'd love an excuse to go somewhere exotic and beautiful and meet some exotic and beautiful people.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Laverite, I'm flattered that you'd pick me. Personally, I think my "most" choice would have to be dinner with Mouthy/Grace, but you're welcome to come along. Actually, I'd like it to be a big apostafest for her birthday with a crowd of us there. There would be alcohol . Once that took effect, we'd break out the karaoke. We'd all sing Tom Jones songs for Mouthy, but I do a better Engelbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qaVW2SLGfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypC5WxEGPSk

In reality, I've enjoyed lunch/dinner with several on the forum and found all of them interesting.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh sweetie I love you SOOOOOO Much
    I would love a birthday part if I evr reach 87
    But I want to be ibn heaven by then Thanks for my LOVE Tommy

• laverite
    laverite

I do think Mouthy deserves that honor, Billy. She's very special. I'd love to treat Mouthy to a crazy expensive fancy dinner at a restaurant of her choice.

I also like Simon's idea -- it can be fun to just grab some wings and have a bit of a picnic. That reminds me of the large picnic gatherings we used to have as JWs that aren't allowed any more. Would be lovely to have a large Apostate JW Picnic.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I loved them all Humperdinks Endless Love was Smashing. I feel honered by all would like to eat with me. ((((HUG))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

Laverite

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

It would be wonderfully, great, to have ALL posters from the past 13 years show up at one terrific week-end Party. and Friendship.

We have ALL been through so much. (((Hugs)))

Gypsy Sam and Mum, how very sweet of you to think of me. It really did bring tears to my eyes.

Billy the X you are so funny and hard working and smart. I would like to go to dinner with you and Snare&Racket. You Billy, are on a summer break from Uni, Snare is right now finishing up his exams to qualify as a Doctor. It would be fun for all of us if you two smart, hard working...Clowns, lol, were the main act at a Party for ALL of us to attend.

Snare&Racket is a character too. I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing Mouthy"s Tom Jones part, to your Eglebert Humperdink. To qualify, Snare just has to stick a pair of socks down his pants, like allegedly, Tom did. lol

When I came on almost a year ago, I wasn't all out of the brainwashing demoneez's stuff. lol When I came to reading what Satanas, wrote, I would swerve my eyes away, and quickly scroll down so as not to see his name, and picture, it kind of scared me, lol. I would like to meet up with him and PunkOfNice. They both seemed scary to me in the beginning. lol

An open invitation to everyone here on JWN, please feel free to PM me if you think you will be anywhere in The North Pacific for a meet up. To come you will have to take a Ship, or a Boat, or a car on a Ship and or a Plane, or a Float Plane, even a Helicopter, will do... . but please come. It is very beautiful here.

Just Lois

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Billy the ex-Bethelite - "Actually, I'd like it to be a big apostafest for her birthday with a crowd of us there. There would be alcohol . Once that took effect, we'd break out the karaoke.We'd all sing Tom Jones songs for Mouthy..."

"She's a laaadyyyy..."

That would be extremely cool, but I'd have to pass on Tom Jones; my singing voice is... hmm, how should I put it? "Sandpaper dragged over gravel"?

However, if it's Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, or Def Leppard (not quite Mouthy's preference, I suspect), I'd rock you all...

Hmm... any XJW meetups in Alberta any time soon?

• Simon
    Simon
    Hmm... any XJW meetups in Alberta any time soon?

Me and Angharad were talking about that just the other day. We have great memories of meetups in the UK (Little Toe, Gadget et al) and the freedom / apostafest in Florida with Steve, Joy and family. Ahhh, great times.

So yes, we should definitely have a meetup here now the rain has stopped!

I'll maybe start a topic so people don't miss it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit