Who from JWN would you most like to have dinner with?

by laverite 63 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

If you could pick anyone from JWN to meet in real life to meet and have dinner with, who would that be? Let's exclude all those who you are already friends with, who you know and love from JWN in real life. So or me, that excludes my friend Ann and also Curious Butterfly.

As far as JWN personalities go, there really are so many I'd love to meet. But I know my top choice would be

****Billy the Ex Bethelite****

Because he's B the Ex B. Just because he's who he is. He is smart as a whip, has an awesome heart, and is just plain good through and through. I think I would be like a nervous school girl.

I understand some on here may not like this thread, as it may be seen as a popularity contest. I intend no harm. This is intended simply along the lines of "Which historical figure would you most like to meet?" or "Which celebrity would you want to have dinner with and why?"

I would also like to say this: I have so much love for so many on here (Mr. Flipper, OTWO, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc....). The list is impossibly long. :)

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Joe and Barbara Anderson and Awaken at Gilead. They were instrumental to my awakening. OTWO because I see many things the way he does. You la vérité...so we could speak French. Found Sheep for obvious reasons ;-)

• karter
    karter

As i live downunder not alot of ex's in my area.

Longhairgal.

JRK.

Still thinking.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Black Man, if he's anything like his avatar. Ijs. Wish my own avatar would upload "(

Also, just Lois and mouthy :)

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hhmmmm, sounds like another one of those threads that for those who were left out of school and social activities while growing up as a JDub will just might be left out of this thread. Another snub for some, but this time from EX JDubs.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

id have a beer with ya shirley. or terry. id like to rap with that cracker for 30 mins.

• laverite
    laverite

ShirleyW,

I just wanted some light hearted fun. I was one of those left out of school and social activities completely while growing up. I also have zero percent chance of ever being selected for a popularity thread on JWN. I'm pretty lucky to get any replies when I post even. :)

• laverite
    laverite

Oh and I'd love to add that I would so totally love to have a soda with Shirley.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Ditto Laverite and I'd like to have a beer with you fakesmile

Please don't think I posted on this thread to bring attention to me, just so many of us here have posted how we were treated terribly while growing up in the Cult

• laverite
    laverite

Shirley, I didn't think that at all. I am in the same boat as you. My upbringing was excruciating. I was never popular, bullied beyond imagination, and the whole JW thing was such a cruel twist of fate. Things got better, for sure. I am thankful for everyone on here.

My pick of Billy simply has to do with him overcoming this background and his amazing university career. But like I said in my OP there are soooo many. Anyone who overcomes incredible odds wins my heart and mind. Actually this applies to any and all of our JWN peeps, except for those who might be criminally insane (and, to be honest, I have my suspicions of a couple of them). So I guess there are those who I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit