Who from JWN would you most like to have dinner with?

by laverite 63 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

I would love to have dinner with you Laverite.

Shirley, you too : )

I would be happy to have dinner with anyone here, even those who dislike me or my faith... simply because a face to face meeting can often be more enlightning in getting to know someone.

Peace!

tammy

• laverite
    laverite

Tammy,

This is why I love you. I totally agree with you. Believe me when I say, I'd be delighted to have dinner with you too. I'd love one of those Oprah Winfrey like dinners where a real mix of people could be at the table having some amazing discussions!!!

-Lav

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

KARTER:

Thanks for thinking of me. Too bad you don't live closer.

SHIRLEY W:

I know what you mean, but I'm grateful that KARTER thought of me. Normally my name gets left out of these types of threads. I guess I don't have enough panache and my avatar isn't very impressive!

Don't let it get you down. There are several people besides yourself I'd be pleased to meet!

• laverite
    laverite

LongHairGal - my name would never come up in one of these threads. However, I don't care. I didn't want to try to start a popularity thing. When I see threads that seem like popularity threads, I know I'm not there and it just doens't bother me. I am what I am. I can be on the fringe of JWN. It's ok. :-D But I still think it's fun to ponder who I would like to have dinner with. It's just a little daydreamin' online. :-D I probably shouldn't have started the thread.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

the only problem with this type of thread is that there are so many coming and going. there are also sporadic posters. many people get overlooked. it isnt anything personal to those excluded, in fact many of those who arent included lead the most interesting lifes= sporadic posters or others who leave out specifics or great interactions or experiences. id like to have a crown royal with simon for letting us interact on his effort.

still, i believe this post was not created to be divisive.

• laverite
    laverite

Fakesmile - I think you are right. People who may be sporadic posters may have the most interesting lives! You are right that I didn't want to be divisive, but the thread probably wasn't a good idea anyway. :(

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

lav. oh, sure it was. i think lots o ppl. here have thick skin. its kinda like a mi-term. who has contributed the most and what not. i contribute very little sans smartass remarks. not an bad thread.

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

frog on my toe

• mouthy
    mouthy

Anghard & Simon !!!!They are the greatest in MY eyes But then ALL of you I would like to meet...LOL!!!!
    When you saw me coming I bet you would all run & hide

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'd like to meet everyone, regardless, Simon and Angharad would be a treat after what they've accomplished here. Most of all though, Snare&Racket.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit