My mother continues with these creepy letters

by sosoconfused 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent
    sosoconfused's mother's letter - Please, please go to Jehovah in prayer, beg his forgiveness and request His help to get back on the right path. As Peter said to Jesus when asked if he wanted to leave....Where can we go?

Hi sosoconfused, Please keep posting your mother's letter so that other JWs and exJWs can understand how "Spiritually Strong" (non-thinking) JWs behave. I'm also sorry for the pain that you will endure during your fade.

Have you thought about writing your mother back? How about writing her that you love her unconditionally, she is welcomed to stop by and visit when she is no longer angry with you and your wife, you prefer talking with her face-to-face instead of using Skype since she lives so close, that you are following Jesus Christ teachings like Simon Peter said in John 6:68-69, and that you hope that someday she also will return to Christ as Simon Peter believed in John 6:68-69.

NIV John 6: 68-69

68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

It is sad that so many JWs blindly use WTBTS stop-thought platitudes without reading any of the Bible scriptures that the WTBTS misquotes in the WTBTS's propaganda. It is also sad that people do not humbly ask "Spiritually Strong" (non-thinking) JWs why they use WTBTS misquotes instead of what is written in the Scriptures.

Best of wishes with dealing with your mother and I hope that you can build a better relationship with your Dad.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Scully
    Scully

Holy crap, that letter reeks of toxic emotional blackmail. It's butt-ugly, man. There is no respect for you, your wife, your children, your parenting style or anything. Imagine her sitting on your face and shitting a guilt trip down your throat - that's what that letter is.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Thanks student...

I hate to say this but I dont have much affection for my mother. Not just because of this fade but because she has always been obsessed with the org over her marriage and her children. I dont talk about personal accomplishments much but as a young child I was given the chance to go to a special school for free because of my tested intellectual abilities. I found out about this after I was married. She said she knew that if she let me go I would have not lived a life dedicated to Jehovah. Thanks Mom

My sister was thrown out the house as a teenager because she wasn't progressing like the other kids in the hall. She came back pregnant and all my mother said was, "Inever thought that my first grandchild would be a bastard"

Then there was my brother who was always the favorite. Pioneered / communter bethelite / full-time Bethelite / special pioneer with his wife. Always the apple of her eye.

When I came along and tried to follow in the same footsteps it was never good enough. They lived 15 miles from me while I was in Bethel and never came to visit me once. However my lazy as brother was recieving nearly every dime they made while he was a special pioneer so he could have a nice car.Nice clothes etc... they even packaged FROZEN MEAT TO SEND TO HIM IN HIS ASSIGNMENT. WTF

So all of this talk about hurting her etc... means nothing to me. This organization has raped her of all her resources and her common sense. There is nothing I can do at this point

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

@scully ROFL

• wasblind
    wasblind

Imagine her sitting on your face and shitting a guilt trip down your throat - that's what that letter is.____Scully

OMG !!!!!! that is soooooo visual

If that don't make a person say " I'm not gonna take this anymore "

I don't know what will

• wasblind
    wasblind

Keep your strenth up Soso

• Scully
    Scully

wasblind:

If that don't make a person say " I'm not gonna take this anymore " I don't know what will

Sorry for the visual...

But seriously, if you know that someone in your life is toxic and has the pattern of "shitting a guilt trip down your throat", you have other options.

1. Keep your mouth shut.
    2. Don't swallow what you know to be shit.
    3. Don't give them the opportunity to sit on your face to begin with because you know how it's going to end. Cut off communication if you can't find another form of resolution.
  • sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"You know deep in your heart, that this is Jehovah's way."

I had a friend tell me something along these lines one time. This is infuriating.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Scully, Singin' a lullibye is for babies

Sometimes it takes hard facts to make folks

see things as they really are

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

1. Keep your mouth shut.
    2. Don't swallow what you know to be shit.
    3. Don't give them the opportunity to sit on your face to begin with because you know how it's going to end. Cut off communication if you can't find another form of resolution.

Yup, especially no. 3 for me. Then my mother plays the victim and says she doesn't understand why we're not close anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit