Who I really am, my story on YOUTUBE!

by Gojira_101 94 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

GOJIRA- Wow! Double wow ! Excellent youtube, extremely well done by you ! Give yourself credit and a pat on the back and hug your husband, cat, and bird for all of us ! I am very proud of the caring heart you showed in this youtube in how you stated that one goal of yours is to assist other newly exiting JW's to think free in order to be able to move on from the WT organization. Just awesome !

I have to say it was really cute hearing the bird and seeing your kitty cat in the youtube. It was cool. Gave it a down home feeling ! My wife and I have 4 cats and one dog so we are big animal lovers as well.

Being a born-in JW myself in a 3 generation JW family I know and understand full well what you've been experiencing with the shunning and how horrific it is on our nerve endings and emotions. I exited at age 44 almost 10 years ago and have been shunned by my two JW daughters 26 and 24 Yrs.old for alomst 10 years now. It's awful - but I hold out hope they will change some day and free themselves from this criminal organization.

You are a brave young lady to put this youtube out and my wife, my 28 yr.old inactive ex-JW son, and myself hold you in the highest regard and admire you for putting this out in telling your story and in order to help others ! Good for you ! I'm so sorry you were abused by this organization for almost 30 yrs. But each day we live is the first day of the rest of our lives and THAT is the positive we glean from it as we can make positive vibes come into our life in what we do with our life from here on out ! And it appears you are doing just that ! We wish you the best of luck and success in your new life now and in the future ! We are here as a support for you as well, remember that. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Nice job.

I'd suggest sending letters to all your JW "friends" letting them know that you're disfellowshipping them for worshipping the Golden Calf and idolizing a false prophet, the WT GB, instead of worshipping God and recognizing their true mediator and savior Christ Jesus.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I loved the video. Great job, Gojira, a.k.a. Shyla!

BTW- the sign language portion of your video will be nearly impossible to parody on Youtube.

Doesn't it suck that the WT's deaf "just-say-no-to-masterbation" video ruined it for all other signers? How do you top that?

It's difficult to trump WT's own material, as they are the Yoda of absurdities.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Good one Billy!!! I would love to send them all a copy of her video too.

• wasblind
    wasblind

EXTRA , EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!!!!!

Gorjira-101 has been emancipated from the Watchtower Society

Yes, she has caught the north bound train to freedom

ain't no stoppin' her now, she's on the move

The massa and the Overseer don't scare her none. Field service for her is completely done

• Newly Enlightened
  • TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

A spectacular video! I think that many will actually identify with him.

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Hello Shyla (Gojira);

I am so proud of you doing this video, and so are your parents and husband. I know it was hard for you to do but you did it, and it's over now so you can relax and take in all the kind words your getting. You go girl in getting a tattoo. I want to get one too. Keep up the good work your going to do for ASL I know it will pay off sooner or later because they'll talk to their friends about it. I think there's a school in Jacksonville area and there are quite a few JWS there, so GOOD LUCK to you in this new journey your taking. Who knows maybe all of us will do a video someday like was brought out on the forum. Anyways take care of yourself and my husband and I send our love your way.

• Londo111
  • Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Nice to see your video Shyla. I like how you call them Watchtower. I was born in too been disfellowshipped since 1985. My choice the best thing that ever happened to me. It get easier the longer you are out.

Truth Seeker in Canada

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit