Design or Non-Design, finally we know, Darwin's Doubt

by QC 371 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

QC refuses to answer that question and other reasonable questions that have been put to her/him.

• bohm
    bohm

cofty: but but its going to change teh world! It is produced by the experts who have an absolute 100% track record of not producing any relevant scientific contributions, and they write so on the back of it and on their webpage!

and they got a bunch of guys who agree with them!

cant argue with that

• QC
    QC

@cofty, bohm,

There is nothing new in your arguments. Both of you are extensively vocal on JWN.

But thanks for sharing.

I am monitoring detractors. But once again, there is nothing new.

Read Darwin's Doubt, its clarity is such an eye opener. Amazing!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why don't you summarize it for us QC? In your own words.

• bohm
    bohm

Read Darwin's Doubt, its clarity is such an eye opener. Amazing!

okay. so can you share the one concrete argument in DD (by that i mean the hypothesis advanced, the contrary evolutionary hypothesis and the relevant evidence) you find the most compelling?

• bohm
    bohm

I mean, now that it convinced you of its greatness surely you must be able to find something that wont be RIPE with errors and misrepresentations!

• QC
    QC
    In your own words.

cant,

I did, I always speak in my own words.

• cofty
    cofty

QC - Tell us in your own words what it is about the book you find so compelling. Summarise the evidence in a few paragraphs that don't involve copy-paste.

Those of us on the rational side post loads of information and evidence in our own words. Why won't/can't you do the same?

Is it because you haven't actually read the book or because you don't understand the issues?

• QC
    QC

In your own words, cofty, pay attention so you can witness history in the making.

• cofty
    cofty

QC - You are behaving like a teenage troll. Sadly it's typical of creationists.

I am already very familiar with the doctrines of the ID movement and the claims of its main players including Meyer. According to everything I have seen so far there is absolutely nothing new in this book. Its just a rehash of hackneyed old canards about the Cambrian explosion.

If you have read the book and found anything interesting in it then please act like an intelligent adult and explain. Let's have a conversation about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit