Design or Non-Design, finally we know, Darwin's Doubt

by QC 371 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If you have read the book and found anything interesting in it then please act like an intelligent adult and explain. Let's have a conversation about it.

QC's modus operandi is to say something silly (like that scientists know what happened before the Big Bang) and then back it up with unrelated material, tiresome platitudes, misunderstanding science and avoidance.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If anyone would like an example to help people to understand the concept: to patronize, this thread would sure be great for that. Until you have read the book, why comment on the book?

• QC
    QC

FlyingHigh,

Post 211 of 221 succinct points are driving elevated Darwin's Doubt book sales at Barnes & Noble as well as The New York Times best sellers list.

Many seem curious about the points made in the post 211 summary.

Just sharing that with you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, QC.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If anyone would like an example to help people to understand the concept: to patronize, this thread would sure be great for that.

Agreed. Ignorance pretending to be knowledge is rampant. A perfect example are the claims of evolution deniers.

Until you have read the book, why comment on the book?

I did. It was rife with ignorance and misinformation.

BTW, what did you mean by "nothing"?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Its amazing how many people are attacking this book and haven't even read it. You all are sounding like a born in JW hearing TTATT for the first time all in denial. LOL

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Its amazing how many people are attacking this book and haven't even read it.

I have read it. Have you?

You all are sounding like a born in JW hearing TTATT for the first time all in denial. LOL

Agreed. All of the evolution deniers are at least as ignorant as the GB. You have the chance to fox yourself if you like. It is sad, though, that you can LOL at your own pitiful ignorance.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Entirely P, I won't be baited into one of your nonsensical, circular argument frenzies. You know what nothing means. If you need a reminder, I suggest you use your on line dictionaries. Google has several.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Entirely P, I won't be baited into one of your nonsensical, circular argument frenzies.

Huh? You made a claim. I simply asked a clarifying question about a term you used. If you can't explain what you mean by your own claim, it must not be much of one that cannot stand the scrutiny of a single question.

You know what nothing means. If you need a reminder, I suggest you use your on line dictionaries. Google has several.

Indeed. Your ability to defend your own statement was a stunning example of it.

• QC
    QC

The New York Times

Best Sellers

7. DARWIN'S DOUBT , by Stephen C. Meyer (HarperOne )

Best Seller on Barnes & Noble

7. Darwin's Doubt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit