Needed - a printable 2013 DC badge

by venetian 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• venetian
    venetian

Is anyone able to post this years DC badge for printing?

I'm a man with a plan

mawahhhhhhh!

Thanks all

• cantleave
    cantleave

*intrigued by plan*

• venetian
    venetian

Don't just want a audio of the human apostate talk, I want a visual too along with the reaction of the audience. Then planning to use it to send to the media and police to see if it constitutes hate speech. Worth a try.

But I need a badge to legitimise my disguise

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

What country do you live in? (I could get you a badge)

• venetian
    venetian

Hi Quiet One

UK.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Do you think anyone would bother you without a badge? I never wore the stupid badges, and no one ever questioned why. People record parts at the assemblies/conventions all the time. If you do it quietly, I wonder if anyone would bother you? They might just think you are interested, and don't give them reason to believe otherwise. All the best to you in your adventure!

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Oh well. Maybe you could take an invitation with you that should ward off any suspicion. I'll have a look around for a printable badge, though.

• venetian
    venetian

Hi Ruderedhead

Yeah I agree. I've got a NWT so if I go dressed as a drone then I probably will get away with it. But having a badge completes the disguise and makes sure I'm not bothered.

The Quiet One. Thanks mate.

• oppostate
    oppostate

If you notice the cover of the program and the badge have the same layout and color.

I've done this many times for folks who lose their badges.

Just take a program and cut it to fit a plastic badge holder.

• venetian
    venetian

Cheers Oppostate, good option.

Quiet One. I've replied

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit