Needed - a printable 2013 DC badge

by venetian 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

And a slightly opaqued badge holder rather than a perfectly clear one will cover a multitude of sins.

It would have been my convention next week, I'm almost tempted to infiltrate...

On second thoughts no, the insomnia is fine now.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Oh the joys of the Colchester football stadium, like the Nuremberg rally done on the cheap. You get roasted in one stand, frozen in the other and a deep vein thrombosis from the luxurious plastic seats.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Just go directly to the lost and found when you get there and there will be dozens of badges. Take one and then put a sticker over the name with another name.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Haven't worn a badge in ages. I have been asked a couple of times about it and just said it's been lost. The other trick is to carry your suit jacket. If you are looking very smart and carrying a dub style book bag no one will give you a second glance. If you have an ipad then you download the bible, song book and stuff so people think you are using that instead of the printed literature. Sit in the middle of a row then the attendents can't bother you.

People regularly video so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

• okage
    okage

A few days now and not a word about how deceiving people is wrong no matter what the goal is.

I guess since you're not asking anyone to do something, they don't care what you do.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

"A few days now and not a word about how deceiving people is wrong no matter what the goal is." ... So you consider anyone working undercover, even when lives are at stake or dangerous criminals/drug dealers need to be apprehended as immoral? No doubt you will change your tune and say 'Oh well, that is different' , but I am merely responding to your black+white statement of morality.. http://www.timescolonist.com/news/national/undercover-female-cops-arrest-boy-in-sex-assaults-1.14734

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

"Millions now living will never die".

You want deception? How about that.

Millions then living are now dead.

• The Quiet One
  • QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I lol'd at Br H. Potter, Hogwarts Cong!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Be prepared to 'donate' some $. A little of it will be fine. Arrive earlier like what besty stated. Greet people as well. Also, 'dress well befitting brothers as to christian conduct'

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit