Needed - a printable 2013 DC badge

by venetian 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• venetian
    venetian

Thanks all for the suggestions. If I don't manage to get a badge then I'll not worry about it too much, its just a good extra to have. But what is the rule on filming now? I presumed we could still film for our own use. I've got elderly jw parents, i'm gonna say its for them if asked to stop.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Good luck Ven, it is a good thing you are doing, it then cannot be denied or "spun" later as to what was said.

(Cantleave, would you really be able to attend a DC and not spew all over the place ?)

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Just ignore what I said (usually the best policy), Splash was right, I've just never done it myself.. Here's a couple of vids that show its okay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=GB&client=mv-vf-uk&v=LaQn-VWQooo&fulldescription=1&safesearch=always&nomobile=1

• The Quiet One
  • cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Hello Venetian, if you go here, http://harkess.com/badges.html , it'll give you a head start. A little tweaking with the Gimp or Photoshop, and you'll pass right under their radar.

Now you just need to practice your glassy-eyed stare and rictus smile to really blend in. Good luck, and don't forget the sickbags.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Well we are all clear on this one I think- anyone can waltz in, take a seat, and record from their seats. You can be dressed in street clothes or your best suit it don't matter.

• Splash
    Splash

@cuckoo
    It's very close but should have two lines:

NAME_______________________________
    CONGREGATION_______________________

instead of just a name and cong.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

You're spot on Splash, but I couldn't find a better picture of one anywhere. The colour and font are right though, so you could fake the rest especially if you've got an old one to copy from.

• Splash
    Splash

Now if you slipped a bit of paper behind the badge with just a little bit poking out the top saying:

2013 District Convention

ATTENDANT

That would be an 'access all areas"!

Splash

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

actually, I'll try to scan tonight someone send me a PM with their email so you can post to image shack or something and I'll send to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit