Needed - a printable 2013 DC badge

by venetian 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Shador
    Shador

Good luck, venetian. You might get something over there, as Europe seems tougher on hate speech than the US.

On a related note, I've always wanted to fill my badge out with fake info just to see if anyone noticed. - Bro. H. Potter, Hogwarts Congregation. Lol.

• The Quiet One
  • Splash
    Splash

You could go one further and wear an orange hi-vis jacket, you could almost access all areas then!

My badge was often read by the departments I wandered around, and that's with a hi-vis and 'Attendant' poking out the top.

But you're right, print off a program and pin that to yourself. Say you lost your badge, no-one would care.

Splash.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Soon as mine comes I'll scan it for ya if you like...

PM me with an email address I can send it to.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Check your Pm :)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I know that you are right Venetian, and you should look the part as much as possible.

But why should JW's object to a film of the talk/s ? Surely it is for the Public as much as the Dubs, and surely, what they are promulgating is god's Truth ? LOL

As to audience reaction, I wouldn't expect too much, the odd yawn and perhaps a perceptible fart, but no brain activity will be evident.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Phizzy, we've been asked at recent conventions not to make recordings.

• Splash
    Splash

The announcement is that you should only make recordings for your personal use, and certainly not for uploading to networks.

You might be better recording the one where they rail against homosexuals- can't remember which one that was though. Saturday I think.

Splash.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have attended U K District Assemblies, last year in fact, without a badge and nobody seemed to notice, mind you I was not filming it. If they objected to that I don't think your having a badge or not would make any difference.

There are Youtubes of Dramas that seem to be accepted. If challenged say that you promised to record it for Granny. Dress like a dub, have a well thumbed NWT and WT mag prominent on your person and a classic "ministry bag"

• Scully
    Scully

I could look at some photos that I have access to and approximate one for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit