2013 Drama: "Show Yourself Attentive"

by breakfast of champions 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

BTTT

• Dagney
    Dagney

Interesting. There you have it, we here can barely hear this without retching. The WT and significant amount of JWs will think this is oscar winning material and be moved to tears.

Hopefully they keep the drivel coming, because it definitely widens the chasm.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Check out Ann's YouTube drama video, after the 'beach scene' they walk to the edge of the stage by the steps.

i swear there are some 'heavies' that look like they were hired to keep evil unwanted off the stage, such as us. They don't look like any JW I have seen before, they are not dressed like JWs , they have a "WTF?" and somewhat frightened appearance due to the odd nature of the WT dramas.

anybody else agree? There appears to be three of them.... Unless they are involved later on in the drama, but I don't think so.

the irony is, we are not gate crashing drama's...... WE are on the beach.

EDIT........ The 'cops' just arrived on the stage LOL....... Ignore me,

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Check out Ann's YouTube drama video, after the 'beach scene' they walk to the edge of the stage by the steps.

i swear there are some 'heavies' that look like they were hired to keep evil unwanted off the stage, such as us. They don't look like any JW I have seen before, they are not dressed like JWs , they have a "WTF?" and somewhat frightened appearance due to the odd nature of the WT dramas.

They do look quite mafiosa, or something to that effect. Yeah, I would describe that as a WTF? look as well!

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Sorry could only manage 1:20 then I fwowed up.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Snare and Racket, they could be the convention centre's 'worldly' staff. I always saw those guys peppering the centre and wondered what they made of all the cult speak. And then at the end of the DC the chairman always publicly offers them a study- yeah I can see them lining up for it. And all throughout the DC, you'd see guys in suits witnessing to the non-JW staff of course they had to be polite because it's their job...poor staff.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

oh holy s***! thats terrible! even by drama standards. when i was first reading this thread i thought " hes probably eggagerating lena. all the drama voices are irratating and waaay over done. nothing new." GOOD GAWD, you are all right. lena is the all time worst of the drama voices, and that says something.

uggghh ive promised to attend this this but i dont think ican stomach it.

i always seriously wonderedabout the jws who got so excited for the dramas. yeah they were a break from the tedium, but an extremely embarrasing and grating one at that.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I couldn't get the video. It says,this video is private.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

wow. dramas have really gone downhill. The super slow speed is so ridiculous. I always hated their exagerrated "Je HOH vah"

But I remember the very first year they did one, and the next few. They were actually quite interesting - maybe because it was something new.They had that one old guy with the strong Hebrew accent who did all the patriarch voices. Sounds like this modern "Job" is trying to imitate that. The acting always sucked, but it seemed like they at least had some compelling story lines. In my last few years they had already started downhill, but this is unbelievably bad. JarJar Binks, indeed.

It's also intersting, Gayle, what you said about drama voices turning apostate. I remember the girl of whom you speak - every year there was a role for her (along with the old Hebrew guy). One year it was the Little Isrealite girl.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I also got the "this video is private" warning. What gives?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit