2013 Drama: "Show Yourself Attentive"

by breakfast of champions 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I just watched it. The whole thing and it was so irritating. I canNOT imagine sitting thru another convention ever again...

• John Locke
    John Locke

the Job - who apparently now sports khakis, a Panama hat and a bizzare accent I couldn't place.

Oh a recognized his accent

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JRkz04OZAY

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Woops..... It appears they did not appreciate my encouraging comments. Sorry people.

:P Brooklyn

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The sheep will eat it up. "Wasn't that drama wonderful? I like how they made it something we could relate to!" Barf!

• Pickler
    Pickler

I can't watch it, comes up video is private......and now I want to because it sounds so bad!

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

hmm..I watched part of the video and kept skipping forward (couldn't stomach it). It kept slowing down and locking up. AFter I commented on this thread I went back to look at it said "private". Maybe whoever posted it saw this thread and immediately pulled the video.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think the voice of Job was performed by Count Chocula.

I would suspect that after the resurrection, grandpa confessed that he crashed the car in an effort to shut up the annoying voice of Lena.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Probably the vid got too many 'views' all at once. Ah well, there's still the audio.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit