2013 Drama: "Show Yourself Attentive"

by breakfast of champions 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ Dramas are notoriously Bad..

You leave thinking all the Actors should be..

Wearing Helmets. .

................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• whathappened
    whathappened

I am glad I will not be in attendance this year nor ever in the future. Sounds like propaganda, pure propaganda.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Barf. Couldn't make it through the whole thing. Does anyone in the Borg actually sound like that?

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Oh, Please! The WTS does not want any witnesses to be "attentive" -- that is, not to the Bible, anyways. They talk about "staying awake!" and they do everything in their power to put you to sleep, dull the mind and steer you away from "independent thinking."

• blondie
    blondie

Are you saying there are cars being used in the new system. After the small supplies of gas in the stations (accessible only with electricity) are gone (assuming there is electricity), people can die accirdentally?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

BLONDIE - no, Ethan (the father) is IN the NS w/Job and telling him what happened in the PAST ( wicked ole system )

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

My mother told me about it. And she thought it was very touching,and saw people crying when they mentioned the grandfather and little girl dying.

My brother didn't think the modern-day false comforters were realistic,but my mother thought they were. But,she is in her own JW world.

Just hearing about it,it sounded a bit over the top for me.

• haboob48
    haboob48

well..........here's a HIGH-FIVE! to the lady that left during the drama. Pure fiction.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

My sister is in this drama apparently as the 12 year old girl. They asked me to go... I gave some excuses for why I couldn't go.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Just found a youtube video of it just to get a general idea. I'm with BluesBrother, at least those ones were more about bring the Bible to life and not as much shoving propaganda down the throats of those in attendance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit