jw.org store in Rouen, France

by breakfast of champions 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Comments look filtered on YouTube. I saw nothing negative which seems a bit unrealistic for that many views in 1 day...hmm?

I can assure you that is fact. I put a comment on about the project name (Manhatten Project!!!), nothing really critical but it was filtered out!

George

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Is it me, or do that not actually say "Jehovah's Witnesses" or "Temoins de Jehova"?! If a passerby doesn't know who owns jw.org (and as they speak french, it would be less intuitive to them) could wander in and get a bible study started before they realise who they are.

A bit like the 'personality tests' the Scien-off their bloody head-tologists offer anonymously.

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

And who is financing this? Lawsuit waiting to happen. Im going to go in there and slip and fall :p

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

everything, you may be recorded by hidden camera. Be careful.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Something like this makes them sitting ducks for "apostates". If I had the money, I'd open a TTATT storefront next door!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Billy,,good idea! Or, jwfacts.com (at least a kiosk nearby)

• jgnat
    jgnat

It could become an apostate vacation destination.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW. So who the heck is going to go in there? Really? The KM considered at the meeting last night was entitled " Are you adaptable? ", I think, something like that, I have stopped caring. Anyway, it was all about the Celestial Chariot on the move! Are JW's willing to be adaptable and " keep pace " with the wonderful Organization!! What changes are coming for the life saving " rescue work " of JW's?!

Perhaps rolly-carts and stores will be the JW hang-outs of the future. They may have their activities curtailed because of the Conti verdict. Uber loyal dubs, only those specifically given the title of " ordained minister " by the Branch, will have the privilege of service at these locations. All lowly Gibeonite rank and files will give money.. It's harder to molest children at rolly-carts and JW.ORG stores.

• Gayle
    Gayle

France 2012 Service Report shows 1% increase,, France had a .5% population increase (http://www.indexmundi.com/france/demographics_profile.html),, so WTS not booming any much there!

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

In reality, it will become an internet cafe for the local JW's. What a great place to take a break during field service! Notice the cafe style table and chairs in the back section. With nice weather, I can see them setting up tables outside for 'informal' witnessing.

Voulez-vous une tasse de cafe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit