jw.org store in Rouen, France

by breakfast of champions 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm wondering, if this venture takes off, how they're going to spin a biblical precedent for it.

• designs
    designs

The card table and two folding chairs needed an update.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

We should run in and overturn the tables!

• mariu
    mariu

I love the comments here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.492223124184616.1073741828.142019915871607&type=1

JWs getting worked up because there hasn't been an official announcement, so this might be fake/apostate/whatever. Paranoia strikes deep! Others, however, are totally stunned by this unexpected idea: " it is amasing how jehova use holy spirit to give this wonderful ideas to his witnesses".

In any case, it's interesting that they're trying something new (well, not that new, but at least a little different from what they've been doing for decades). Now they'll have to spin it so that it still fits the "house to house" doctrine.

Would also be interesting if these computers have full web access. Can you bring up jwfacts.com on a few screens there? ;-)

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

they are really just begging for apostates and athiests to come in there and just rip them apart doctrinally and scientifically. they cant run away from their own store front and if you are calm and peaceful while asking the hard questions they are stuck with you.

• suavojr
    suavojr

All they need is to start selling some JW coffee and donuts... JWbucks is open for business!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

All they need is to start selling some JW coffee and donuts... JWbucks is open for business!

Their Fire-and-Brimstone Dark Roast is delicious, and their Armageddon-Lemon Cake Pops will make you weep and gnash your teeth!

• mariu
    mariu

Can you imagine had the catholic church done this 5 years ago

Well, they've had "stores" like this right in the centers of many towns all over the world. A little longer than 5 years actually, and generally with a higher seating capacity

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Ingenious, actually. Movin' on with the time, is what it is. And the layout is pretty cool too. For once, I applaud.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Just as the high street sees less foot fall because of internet shopping etc big ol' Jah has a big ol' idea...........'I know I'll open a shop'

TaDaaah

God works in mysterious ways indeed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit