Anthony Morris The 3rd Talks About Human Hot Dogs At Armageddon, There Will Be No Picnic For Survivors

by frankiespeakin 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

You can pour mustard on me and add fried onions.....I don't give a shizzle.

Amazing. The GB speak violence and hatred, print it and illustrate it. The JW children are forced to view it and suffer this abuse and yet when they want toy guns they're not allowed. When they want to play violent games they're not allowed. These poor kides are being abused by the top child abusers in the land...the GB.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Just a side thought about health concideration of eating burnt food be it hot dogs or whatever (ps: don't eat any of Anthony's gormet burnt dogs because if armageddon don't get you cancer will):

http://blog.charisholisticcenter.com/2012/08/01/acrylamide--does-this-sound-like-something-to-eat.aspx?view=threaded

Acrylamide: Does This Sound Like Something To Eat?

Most people are eating acrylamide daily. However, only a few are aware that this cancer-causing substance exists. It is found primarily in cooked foods. Fortunately, I've avoided it, because I am not into cooking a lot.In 2002, Swedish researchers provoked worldwide concern, when they discovered people were taking in acrylamide through their diets. They found that common foods such as bread, biscuits, pastry, potato chips contained this chemical called acrylamide. It was known to cause tumors in rats and it is a neurotoxin, which seemed likely to be a human carcinogen, too. It is mainly detected in cooked foods. Although, it has been found in dried fruits, such as, dried pears and prunes.

Those women who ingest mostly cooked food in their dietary regime are more than twice as likely to develop womb or ovarian cancer, according to a 11 year Danish study, involving over 62,000 women.

Acrylamide forms from a reaction between sugars and an amino acid (asparagine) during high temperature cooking. Many foods from coffee and breakfast cereal to bread, contain acrylamide.

In 2005, the state of California actually sued four well-known potato chip manufacturers for failing to warn California consumers about the potential health risk of acrylamide in their processed food products.

Once believed to be only an industrial product used in plastics, cosmetics and water treatment facilities; and found in cigarette smoke, it was not until 2002 that researchers found acrylamide in our processed foods.

Reactions produced from acrylamide were regularly detected in people who had no known exposure to the chemical, and who had levels approaching 100 mcg - representing a considerable cancer risk - were found in Swedish adults. Looking for a possible source, researchers hypothesized that acrylamide was formed at elevated temperatures in cooking - and they were right.
    The companies were H. J. Heinz Co., Frito-Lay, Kettle Foods, Inc., and Lance, Inc. On August 1, 2008 they agreed to reduce levels of acrylamide in their products over a three year period and pay a combined
    $3 million in fines as a settlement with the California attorney general’s office. California had alleged they had violated a state requirement that companies post a warning label on products with carcinogens.
    In 2003, researchers analyzed the acrylamide levels of some common Swedish foods such as processed potato products, bread, breakfast cereals, biscuits, cookies, snacks and coffee. They estimated the average daily intake of the chemical to be 31 mcg/day, which they said could be associated with potential health risks according to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and World Health Organization (WHO) data. The federal limit for acrylamide in drinking water is 0.5 parts per billion, or about 0.12 micrograms in an eight ounce glass of water. However, a six ounce serving of French fries can contain 60 micrograms of acrylamide, or about 500 times the allowable limit. Some potato chips contain acrylamide in levels 900 times over the legal limit.
    Later research showed that whenever food is fried, roasted, toasted or grilled to turn it a tasty golden brown, acrylamide is also formed. High temperatures (over 250 degrees) are responsible for creating acrylamide, when carbohydrate-rich foods are cooked. The worst offenders are potato chips and French fries, two of the most popular vegetable items in the American diet. However, even a “healthy” natural food, like a cooked sweet potato could boost your risk of cancer significantly. Later studies, have found acrylamide in black olives, prune juice, and coffee. Estimates for the proportion of acrylamide in adults’ diet coming from the consumption of coffee range from twenty to forty percent. Prune juice has a high concentration of acrylamide, although adults consume it in far smaller quantities. The FDA has analyzed a variety of U.S. food products for levels of acrylamide since 2002.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Just thought I'd interest you in some more information about eating burnt food Anthony Morris might be serving at his barbaques apearently his idea of how to cook dogs needs a little enlightenment:

http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/questions/is-eating-burned-food-bad-for-you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylamide

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, the majority of the XJW community don't call him "Anthony Morris the Turd" for his upbeat, sparkling personality...

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

My husband was a born in and when I showed him this video he said he grew up being so afraid of it. It haunted him for years and he feels it had such a negative effect on him. This guy is disgusting and it is just such a shame that millions of people look up to him.

• frankiespeakin
  • Resistance is Futile
  • jhine
    jhine

So , as someone who does not know . Who is Anthony Morris 111 ? And what about the people who are incinerated ? Is this before or after the 1000 yr reign . I have been trying to find out about this cus I sat in on a study that used the judgement booklet and I couldn't get a handle on what was said .

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

jhine,

Anthony Morris III is one of the Brooklyn Eight, royalty in Watchtower world, a member of the Governing Body and divinely-chosen 'faithful and discreet slave' class in charge of dispensing nourishing and timely spiritual food to the faithful.

The big barbecue refers to Armageddon before the 1000 year reign.

• designs
    designs

Aunt Fancy- My daughter left the JWs 14 years ago over just this type of thing. Its a tough trauma on a young mind and it took her a few years to shake off the effects of this teaching. As tough as this is on young minds it does have the effect of waking these young people up when they are at that age to decide their own futures, so there is some benefit to seeing and hearing the crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit