Anthony Morris The 3rd Talks About Human Hot Dogs At Armageddon, There Will Be No Picnic For Survivors

by frankiespeakin 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

And this is part of the GB, don't the other members cringe at such disgusting stuff ? Does he get his talks/outbursts approved by the body as a whole or is he a loose cannon firing his bile and filth at will, finish those cabins ar Warwick and lock him in one.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Looks like Anthony Morris "The Turd" ordered YouTube to take down the hot dog video. Does anyone have another link? I need to show my neighbor. Thanks.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
  • Alfred
    Alfred

Thanks Wake Me!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
  • pontoon
    pontoon

And remember you can't survive armeggdon by being a good JW, you have to LOVE Jeh., the god that promises to kill millions

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fear mongering over susceptible people works to control them, their mind , their behavior .

This pretty much has been going on since the WTS started in the late 1800's.

Jesus had returned in 1874 and he was evaluating people who he was going to save for the his new Kingdom he was to establish.

Followers then bit into everything the WTS said in how to appease Jesus or Jehovah.

Its called messing with people's psyche and perhaps exploiting their ignorance, particularly in bible theology among other things.

Oh also its a dam fine way to attract attention toward selling literature.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The surviving Ja dubbers may have to resort to eating some of their friends or family members after the big A.

Since most humans will be lying on the ground barbecued, might as well study up beforehand.

• Chook
    Chook

If God chose that guy to rule with him from heaven I will kill my self today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit