Anthony Morris The 3rd Talks About Human Hot Dogs At Armageddon, There Will Be No Picnic For Survivors

by frankiespeakin 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey this was supposed to be a thread about am3 and well done human hot dogs.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Marking this...can't believe this video.

• jhine
    jhine

thank you Ann for that detailed reply , and the advice about the prompting of the Holy Spirit , I think that you are right but there are obviously things that I need to learn . I did see my finding this site as a blessing . I was very gung ho in my approach to witnessing to the Witnesses , naive even . Just show them the error of the Watchtower and job done ! Now I know that it is more complicated than that , and I have realised exactly how much of a hold the org has over people and how traumatic it is for people to realise the truth of the situation .

I am a Trinitarian in the traditional Anglican etc mould and I see the hatchet job done in the "Should You Believe In The Trinity " where the teachings of the early Church Fathers is totally twisted as perhaps , to me at least , the saddest part of it all . It seems that even when JWs see TTATT many struggle to overcome this predjudice against Christendom and still see worship as a straight choice between KH or nothing .This seems to leave many in limbo and this is something else that makes me wary sometimes .

To me the Watchtower is guilty of all of the things it accuses Christendom of , covering up child abuse etc, but it just seems so difficult for many people to shake off the attitudes instilled into them for so many years .

I hope to continue to learn and to refine my approach to discussions with Witnesses . It is difficult to understand just how mentally trapped people can be in an emotional prison . Church of England thinking is much more about developing your own relationship with God and Christ and being led by the Holy Spirit , not a whole lot of rules and regs and , to be fair , we can come across as a bit woolly at times in terms of leadership !

Janet

• jhine
    jhine

Frankie , sorry to have hi-jacked the thread , but all this has been really useful to me . I will ,if it seems appropriate, mention to my JW friends about this video . They probably haven't seen or heard about this , JWs in Britain seem to be very ignorant about the goings on in America . I am sure that they will not have been informed about the Candace Conti trial . They do seem to be treated like mushrooms "kept in the dark etc" I do need to be careful however about my approach , don't I ? so Ann's imput is really helpful . I need to get my facts straight before saying anything at all , to maintain any credibility that I may or may not have .

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Hi Janet,

I'm glad to have been of some help. Frankie's right, of course, this diversion from the topic has gone on long enough I'm sending you a PM. I'm not sure if you've already used the PM facility on here and are familiar with its idiosyncrasies. If you have trouble, post and let me know.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Anthony needs to take a chill pill and watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnB_UCCPeyE

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Don't worry, birds are NOT going to peck at your loved ones' remains. This was comforting to learn when waking up.

• jhine
    jhine

Ann , have sent you an e-mail just . If you have not recieved it please post . Will be back on the site Friday , at a funeral tomorrow .

• losingit
    losingit

Hi Janet and Ann,

Start another thread and continue your discussion. In many ways I feel similarly to you, in that i am in a spiritual limbo. I do not want to give up my faith, i want to continue serving God but now i don't know how. Any books you can suggest would be excellent. Thanks.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I'd recommend two books, firstly Crisis of conscience by Ray Franz. That will help you see the inner workings of the watchtower and shows quite clearly (at least to me it does) that its false.

id also recommend God is not Great by Christopher Hitchens. Completely different I know but once the guilt of not going to the meetings has gone by reading Rays book, this book opens up a lot more to sink your teeth into.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit