Anthony Morris The 3rd Talks About Human Hot Dogs At Armageddon, There Will Be No Picnic For Survivors

by frankiespeakin 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

If this guy was a medic in the Veitnam conflict I wonder if he saved more lives, or caused more deaths? He seems awfully opinionated and childishly simple minded.

I have my doubts that he was a medic. . . Maybe it makes him feel better to believe that.

Isn't there another thread discussing the veracity of his Nam narrative?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The really sick underlying message is that the only way anyone will be able to prevent themselves from being like roasted hotdogs or deer mangled alongside the road is that they must exercise faith in WT and it's Governing Body... especially him.

• Zordino
    Zordino

I Love this kind of Talk. In this day and age, it wakes up for people to TTATT.

What a Pally Wacker Anthony is.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Just watched the video. HORRIBLE man! I feel so sorry for all the little kids in the audience. No wonder I had nightmares my entire life, being raised a JW!

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Wow. So encouraging.......I'm sure Jesus would be proud.

I guess the message is "don't be a hot dog....split open and burning"

This......folks...........is the 'faithful and discreet slave'

• Listener
    Listener

You're right Daringhart13, this is the type of man they appoint to lead 7 million people. Shocking and alarming.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I just ate a hot dog, literally. I didn't get dinner tonight and was too hungry to sleep. Thanks. I thought I'd check JWN. I think I'll go have a nightmare now.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Anthony Morris is a Giant Weiner and his new Name should be "Weiner Boy" or "Hotdog Boy" and his theme song should be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6r6gd-IYc

• Room 215
    Room 215

I believe in a previous threat on this nut-job it was pointed out he served his Viet Nam tenure mainly on a posh military compound complete with barbershop, commissary, etc. Kinda reminds me of the Circuit Overseer involved in the Menlo Park (CA) Kingdom Hall fiasco who falsely claimed he was a Navy Seal.

• Listener
    Listener

Here's some spiritual food being served at an appropriate time. From their August 2013 Awake this comment is made

UNITED STATES

Each day, more than 20 former members of the United States’ armed forces commit suicide. Every month, some 950 veterans who are receiving care from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs attempt suicide.

That is how traumatizing war is, eyewitnesses at Armageddon are going to have to toughen up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit