Anthony Morris The 3rd Talks About Human Hot Dogs At Armageddon, There Will Be No Picnic For Survivors

by frankiespeakin 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Anthony is so disjointed in his talks 1st he's tell the r&f that Jehovah is sensitive to the needs of his people and that Jehvah want people to know he's the father of tender mercies and love and all that good stuff and then with out a pause he's telling the audience(even very young children) that human who jehovah puts to death are going to be burned beyound recognition and it will be traumatic to their mental stability. Talk about holding two thoughts creating cognitive disonnance,ouch that's gotta hurt. He's got serious mental problems.

I'm thinking and he shouldn't be allowed around children with his mentally diseased outlook and yet I hear babies in the back round as he is giving this mentally diseased garbage for young inpressionable minds to soak up and be traumatized by it making anthony sock puppet jehovah feel better.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Paradise lost

Now this Watchtower publication 1957 Paradise Lost book was literally my teething and coloring book the object i would 'play with' at kingdom hall meetings to keep me occupied.

It DID terrorize me big time and gave me PTSD ....me a and a whole lot of other JW kids

• flipper
    flipper

Anthony Morris is a freaking idiot. Several years ago he gave a talk somewhere where he stated that " he would be able to endure Armageddon more ably due to his seeing people get killed firsthand in war when he was at Vietnam in battle and that typical JW's were unprepared fo the ghoulish sight of rotting bodies at Armageddon. " Whatever. So the big cheese speaks. If Armageddon was a reality and REALLY happened- this guy would be pissing his pants like everyone else. Yeah, he's so brave. Big White chief has spoken. Give me a break

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If this guy was a medic in the Veitnam conflict I wonder if he saved more lives, or caused more deaths? He seems awfully opinionated and childishly simple minded.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I think that he is suffering flashbacks from the VietNam war. In the 70's and 80's I always was worried about about Acid flashbacks. Now I worry alot about Acid Reflux.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I listen to that talk and I HATE it! I want to slap that guy in the face! Along with all the other GB members. Just line them up and give em a good kick in nuts!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Those that heard this horrible talk should write the branch and protest. Oh no, he is of the GB and therefore can say anything without correction. How sick!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

When listening to this talk you can hear small children making noise in the backround, and yet he drones on obliviously with no thought in his head about tramatizing these young ones with his gruesome illustrations about God mangling and burning humans who they are suppose to show love to by preach a corporate message to so they won't die when jehovah unleashes his burning anger. He is one very sick Corporation CEO.

• Listener
    Listener
    Frankeispeakin said
    Anthony is so disjointed in his talks 1st he's tell the r&f that Jehovah is sensitive to the needs of his people and that Jehvah want people to know he's the father of tender mercies and love and all that good stuff and then with out a pause he's telling the audience(even very young children) that human who jehovah puts to death are going to be burned beyound recognition and it will be traumatic to their mental stability. Talk about holding two thoughts creating cognitive disonnance,ouch that's gotta hurt. He's got serious mental problems.

It reminds me of years ago when you would see an old religious fanatic ranting and raving in public. Their speach was also disjointed and they were obviously mentally deficient. I don't see them these days and that is probably due to advances in medical science with these guys being prescribed appropriate medication.

• cofty
    cofty

JWs worship a monster but at least when you die their god is finished with you. Christians on the other hand - their god goes on torturing the unfaithful for all eternity.

People who believe shit like this cannot possibly love their gods. They are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Anthony Morris is sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit