Anthony Morris The 3rd Talks About Human Hot Dogs At Armageddon, There Will Be No Picnic For Survivors

by frankiespeakin 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new22day
    new22day

OMFG!! Outsider here and that "speech" was twisted and disturbing ... I'm kinda at a loss for words... WOW

• steve2
    steve2

This kind of gratuitous account is a throw-back to Rutherford's era. He lavishly lambasted the clerics of his day and saved his worst attacks for the Roman papacy. Looking at these over-blown excitable accounts of rotting or roasting human flesh, I'm reminded of Tim Burton's classic take on Beetlejuice in which a long dead shrunken corpse rants and raves impotently at all that angers him - little knowing what a riotously pathetic sight he creates for himself. Regarding exposing children to this over-blown religious nonsense, worse is seen on nightly television news. That said, I could understand parents prefering that their little angels be spared listening to such garbage.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Anthony speaks like his arrogance is a virtue and his smugness is endearing. What a despicable fool.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I find him repulsive. I never he even existed before learning ttatt. More's the pity because I might have searched for ttatt sooner.

Anthony Morris III is a twat!

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Thank you Anthony Morris III for this wonderful talk. You just confirm over and over again why I left this shit and became an atheist.

It certainly feels good not having to believe in murdering sky wizards anymore.

• fedup
    fedup

What twisted, mental disease does one have, when they believe that whatever they say God will do?

It's a shame how they make the Creator look like a lunatic.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Glad to see Cedar's good work continuing.

• sir82
    sir82
    Videos like this should be passed on to the media.

Um, it's on Youtube. Every member of the media already has access to it.

As far as wacked-out religious wild talk, it's not nearly as extreme as some. Westboro Baptist Church? Aryan Brotherhood?

"Religious nut spouts nonsense" is not exactly an earth-shattering headline.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Ghouls for God

Jehovah's Witnesses *Ghouls for God*

Coloring book for JW kids

Jehovah's Witnesses childrens primer (my baby sisters 'teething book') she actually cut her baby teeth on the binding

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Yes get use to death Jehovah's Witnesses ,the obits are now full of all the JW baby boomers (my age) who are dying off many PREMATURE deaths because they neglected their long term health care (my JW uncle diabetes) holding fast to the imminent new system gonna deliver them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit