Anthony Morris The 3rd Talks About Human Hot Dogs At Armageddon, There Will Be No Picnic For Survivors

by frankiespeakin 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

When I listen to AM3 talks I get the impression of a senile old guy leading a corporation into oblivion as he grasps at straws in his delusions of greatness.

If I was at a barbeque and AM3 was cooking hot dogs I would graciously refuse his carcinogenic chard dogs for health reasons, and warn other not to touch his dogs if they knew what was good for them.

Tony really needs to retire his chef's hat when it comes to food. All said in jest surely.

• Resistance is Futile
  • blondie
    blondie

I can say this about Tony, even when I was going 20 years ago, I would have walked out of his talks....I knew jws who had been in Vietnam who came in after their experience, never heard them use it in a talk or talk about it much at all. Not even jws who had been in prison for not going to war never used it in a talk or talked about it to others. What an arrogant, "bad word."

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Something tells me that Tony the Turd no longer talks about wieners in Scare-mageddon.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes telling children that their school friends are going to be burnt to a crisp when fire balls rain from the sky and their bodies will be eaten by birds is always a great way to bring up children.

Fear mongering at its finest.

• Zoos
    Zoos

Does that video still exist somewhere?

• never a jw
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"Pass me a hot dog...........and make it EXTRA CRISP!"

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Only the hot dogs? What about the buns, do the buns get spared?

• Pittsburgh tim
    Pittsburgh tim

Maybe the hotdogs get served in tight buns 😇!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit