I think a troubleshooter has been assigned to our congregation

by hoser 77 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

This new couple moved in a couple weeks ago. Special/regular pioneers, he's an elder from bethel. I think he might have been a CO at one time. I talked a bit to him and he was very evasive as to why he was here. I talked to one of the ms and he told me they are here for about 3 or 4 months and then they will be assigned somewhere else.

Numbers have been steadily dropping the last year or so. Meeting attendance is steadily going down and they are always short for student talks.

They might be on a witch hunt

hoser

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

sweet the numbers are dropping in your hall awesome!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

What did you do to prevent the holy spirit in the congregation?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sending a special pioneer into a congregation is the first step to dealing with problems.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

really?

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

You may as well be talking about our hall too dropping numbers and lack of support. I hear its all the buzz with local congs. We don't have anyone assigned that I know of but this cong is close to being shut down I hear

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Are you in a very small town?

• hoser
    hoser

I think there is an apostate in our hall. Well actually 2 just from my observances and listening to what people say.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Are you an apostate?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Interesting development... wonder what numbers dropping? and how much? that has gotten the attention of Headquarters to send in a special T.O.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit