JW family made contact....

by LouBelle 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Blondie is most excellent with research is she not? I love blondie's gift and wisdom and how she knows all the rules and regulations of the Organization and their procedures, she has more wisdom and Bible knowledge than 99% of theElder-men I met in the Organization. Lou Belle, Blondie as usual has elequently given you JW Theology to get yourself out of this situation, you are not obligated to anyone of the past, they treated you badly and have no business asking you for anything! Peace and love to you sister!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Thank you again everyone - I have spoken with my mother - She has said she definitely doesn't want to meet with them and after reading your comments here, I agree. I owe them absolutely nothing, not even my presence. I have forwarded an amended letter to my mother, who will then send it onto 'my grans' accepted family.

As for giving money - I can't - it is that simple. And even if I could - I wouldn't. They are strangers to me and I am dead to them.

I am only just getting right myself and have been on a hellofa journey and with much encouragement from this board went on got medical help. 10 days on, I am feeling a bit better. The darkness is clearing. I know I have a long way to go with this and have to still take one day at a time. This is family, this is love, and though I may not have met you, I am closer to you than to those people.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Well done Lou Bella! Detoxifying your life of those leaches. You are one cool chicky.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

LouBelle ...You are making good and wise decisions and you are OK, which is the most important thing.

Now, I can go to sleep.

Good Night from The North Pacific

Just Lois

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Sharon (my aunt) seems to be getting to my mother emotionally. I have had to take a very hard stand with my mother and really tell her the ugly truth. They don't care about my mother, they cast her aside like she was shit beneath their shoes. Phylis (my gran) handed over the watchtower I showed her years ago to Mike and Jenny (my aunt and uncle) and together they were the witnesses that judged me at my judicial hearing. They servered the family ties then. They merely want to use us and nothing more. I have had to be VERY blunt with my mother.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Stay strong Loubelle refuse to be used

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I am glad you decided not to meet with them. It would have been like a sheep before the slaughter, they would have had the upper hand. You are strong, and very smart. I wish you the best with that situation.

I have cut off my relationship with my non JW brother, because he is emotionally disturbed & very mean, & oddly enough in a close relationship with my JW sister. I can't even bring myself to visit my step mother, because my evil brother lives with her. But the whole situation makes me very uncomfortable because I feel bad I can't bring myself to visit my step mom, even though she is so senile & has dementia & she may not remember me. I just miss her, but it's not worth the emotional pain & drama of seeing my brother.

You can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Ok - I have to set something straight here. My dear aunt has not been going to meetings. I was set right about that. I do apologise. I did think that she was going but she doesn't any more and hasn't for some time. In no way is she emotionally black mailing my mother. They are Phylis's daughters at the end of the day.

When I have mentioned my family our us or our - I am talking about my very small family unit made up of my mother, myself and Mark - my brother. I hold them very dear to me and will defend and protect them.

I will support my mothers' decision even if I do not agree with it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I will support my mothers' decision even if I do not agree with it.____Loubelle

That's the spirit. If only JW's would allow the same freewill to those who disagree

• Auntfancy
    Auntfancy

Good for you LouBelle, you have a lot of strength and courage. I hope you are starting to feel much better and I am proud of you that you are standing up to the relatives that have cast you out. It really takes a lot of nerve to go ask someone for help when they have treated you as if you were worse than dead. I like the response you have planned. Keep us informed on how it goes when you meet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit