Atheism IS a religion! My profound apologies to Xians.

by return of parakeet 53 Replies latest social humour

• talesin
    talesin

And may the Ramen be with you!

:D

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Still laughing at that video, Talesin.

The pure atheist religion is already being splintered into warring sects! Someday we'll be as fragmented as the Christians.

• talesin
    talesin

I know! I, myself, am a tree hugger! They mock me, and scoff at my beliefs in faery circles. Arg, those Pastafarians.

*shakes hand at sky*

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

talesin: " I, myself, am a tree hugger ! "

Tree hugger? Infidel! You have strayed from the true path of Pastafarianism.

I call upon all atheist soldiers of the Church of the FSM to march in a crusade against this heresy! We will return carrying our shields or being carried upon them!

After we eliminate the tree-huggers, then we'll go after the ... (dare I say it?) ... VEGETARIANS!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

pink unicorn ? what would you think if i spent much of my time discussing why he does not exist, hours each day?? would that be strange? hmmmmmmmmm.....

• talesin
    talesin

No, VEGANS first! They are a scourge upon us omnivores, and should be wiped out. Fanatical dipsticks that they are.

ravens,, too late, my friend,,, it's already been tried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isV0qR-CKeQ

t

• Este
    Este

Phizzy, I am exploring that path, and revere nature / Gaia ... :))

Glenster, I really really, like what you said.

xo

tal

I had a friend who was or still is an eclectic pagan.....she actually believes that GOD is a goddess........

• cantleave
    cantleave

Tal - love that video

• talesin
    talesin

este. I am an atheist myself, but many pagans, and other religions, believe in goddess(es). Check out Hinduism ...

In paganism, there are many gods and goddesses. The ancient Greeks and Romans worshipped both Gods and Goddesses. Also, aboriginal peoples. The duality of the divine is a theme in many cultures.

Xtianity and its belief in the "One True God" is a relatively new religion.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

cantleave - it's a favorite of mine, too. glad you likee!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit