What does your screen name/avatar mean and what does it stand for

by BU2B 77 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

ssn587: I thought it was the first 3 numbers in your social security number

• talesin
    talesin

Since I would never be as valuable to this board as Maximus was, I took on the name minimus and the results are obvious.

Min. that is pretty fking cool, and I love the humble factor .......... who knew? makes me love you MORE... lol, okay but seriously,, loved your comment.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I use the ape avatar to piss off the monkey boy known as shamus100 where is the little monkey anyways?

my name self explanitary really

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

I love birds, especially those in the parrot family.

• talesin
    talesin

fsp .............

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

I thought of myself as open minded when I was a teenager. Unfortunately I opened my mind up too much and let in this cult that controlled my mind for the next 38 years. As I learned "the truth about the truth", I reopened my mind to explore all the wonderful possibilities this world has to offer and reopened my mind to really listening to people and learning from them.

Reopened Mind

• BU2B
    BU2B

Awesome Tater T! What year was that?

• designs
    designs

I am an Amoeba and I stand with all of my fellow amoebas- Amoeba Power!

• moshe
    moshe

I'm not in a JWN popularity contest- true words are not kind- get used to it.

• bigmac
    bigmac

ive been mac in my family for years--some work colleague added the big. i think he took a peek in the rest-room.

i also tried to start a membership as stan livedeath--and like a smartass went to gravatar and uploaded an avatar--but put it in the wrong place.

so---this avatar shouldnt really be here.

stan livedeath is my favourite mythical character--you know exactly where you are with him. not like his silly rival.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit