What does your screen name/avatar mean and what does it stand for

by BU2B 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

From the film Labyrinth (1986):

Hoggle: This is an oubliette, labyrinth's full of 'em.

Sarah: Really. I didn't know that.

Hoggle: Oh don't act so smart. You don't even know what an oubliette is.

Sarah: Do you?

Hoggle: Yes. It's a place you put people... to forget about 'em!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I love all your names--but Hortensia always makes me smile and that avatar too.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Thanks!

• finally awake
    finally awake

My name - Finally Awake - refers to how I felt when I first realized the truth about "the truth". I felt like I had awakened from a decade long coma. My avatar is a photo of a clay Sparlock figure I made last last year. He graced my Christmas tree and now serves as a family mascot.

• Este
    Este

Este means East and is a portion of my name Estephan. My avatar is one that was assigned when I joined. It looks as if though I have four eyes lol....

E.

• Este
    Este

From the film Labyrinth (1986):

Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies. Jennifer Connelly is one of my favorite actresses.....

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am all cool

• laverite
    laverite

laverite = La Vérité = The Truth. I don't have an actual avatar at the mo. I used to have Shazam.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

When I started down the path of learning TTATT, I was in a great dazed feeling. I was Dazed but not confused as to what I knew I had to do.

As for my avatar, I will believe when I see proof of something. I believe in god as much as I do in aliens. I think aliens are far more likely than god and want to believe but will only do so when there is sufficient evidence. I also like conspiracy theories but don’t put much stock in them.

Edit: I also love the movie Dazed and Confused.

• ssn587
    ssn587

my name comes frm a nuke sub deployed on in mid 70"s

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit