If man evolved?

by tornapart 427 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TD
    TD
    Still there are no dog's of any breed becoming anything besides dogs. However weird they may look, they are dogs.

How do you define the term, "Dog", Data Dog?

Is this a dog?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How do you explain a pelvis found within an skeleton?!?! Some egghead who needs money says that an unidentifiable bone is a pelvis, that's how. How do you explain new-light? There is always someone who wants to believe something so bad that they will accept anything. Seriously, 2 bones are your proof for an entirely different animal being the ancestor of a dolphin....

Cofty,

So only those who cannot adapt pass on their DNA? That is impossible. You are seriously going to argue that adapting and surviving has nothing to do with the current species that exist? I can't wait for this explanation.

• cofty
    cofty

DATA-DOG : Nothing in the history of ife has ever adapted to its environment. Anybody who thinks otherwise has not understood the first thing about evolution.

Ignorance about a subject is nothing to be embarrassed about - willful ignorance is another matter.

Please take a few years to study evolution. Make it your project to read some real science books then come back and tell us how fascianting and compelling it is.

Here are a few suggestions...

"Endless Forms Most Beautiful" by Sean B. Carroll

"The making of the fittest" by Sean B Carroll

"Evolution, what the fossils say" by Donald Prothero

"The Greatest Show on Earth" by Richard Dawkins

"Why Evolution is true" by Jerry Coyne

"Your Inner Fish" by Neil Shubin

"Life Ascending" by Nick Lane

For starters take an hour or so to read the Common Ancestry thread.

• bohm
    bohm

DATA-DOG:

How do you explain a pelvis found within an skeleton?!?! Some egghead who needs money says that an unidentifiable bone is a pelvis, that's how.

A trailer park: The magic place where contrary facts can be dismissed as whimsical ideas of egg-heads who only want money.

Had enough glue today Data-Dog?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! I love being the lightning rod! I can take it!

BOHM,

I don't live in a trailer park. Never have. I would not arbitrarily dismiss someone who did live in a trailer park, just because they disagreed with me. Someone from a trailer park took a bullet in Iraq so that you can have the freedom to be a dick. Discover something on your own and get back to me..

• cofty
    cofty

bohm - perhaps you could help out with some info on vestigal hind legs in whales or some other useful evidence. Lets leave the ad homenem to the creationists.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is this a dog? ...........

Is this the ancestor of a duck or a beaver?!

Oh, wait! It's a hoax! What?! It's not? Oh, thanks God of science...

• TD
    TD

I appreciate the humor, but am just trying to understand what you're saying.

Do you consider all canids to be dogs or do you draw a line somewhere?

• bohm
    bohm

I don't live in a trailer park. Never have. I would not arbitrarily dismiss someone who did live in a trailer park, just because they disagreed with me.

The double standard is thick; you dismiss the pelvis as being the fantasy of money-grubbing egg-heads -- but dont say anything bad about people in trailer parks!

Someone from a trailer park took a bullet in Iraq so that you can have the freedom to be a dick.

If he took a bullet so you could argue like a moron, he evidently didnt do it in vain!

Sorry i really cant take you serious.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You don't know what purpose something serves, therefore it must be vestigal. Yes, yes... The light get's brighter for both extremes. Believe or be ostracized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit