Are you a dabbler in Witchcraft?

by StopTheTears 60 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I would dearly love there to be some substance behind paganism, wicca / witchcraft, but unfortunately it is mumbo-jumbo. However I am always up for dancing around a bonfire stark bollock naked!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cantleave

The question is, is dancing naked around a campfire w others at a night of the full moon, is it dabbling? It is certainly NOT wholesouled witchcraft. So, i'm thinking you are practically a dabbler;)

S

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Are there levels of mumbo-jumbo, cantleave? Or do you put all mumbo-jumbo in the same pile? Personally, I think the topic of this thread is hilarious because it's one form of mumbo-jumbo believing in, yet misrepresenting and castigating another form of mumbo-jumbo.

• cantleave
    cantleave

MS - all mumbo-jumbo goes into one big pile. But let's not forget, some of the my favourite activities are based on mumbo jumo, Xmas, Halloween, and naked bonfire dances to name a few ;-)

• Satanus
    Satanus

'some of the my favourite activities are based on mumbo jumo, Xmas, Halloween, and naked bonfire dances'

You definitely qualify for the dabbler class;)

S

• cantleave
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I was told that dabbling is the work of the Dabble.

• *lost*
    *lost*

what's wibble mean ?

The ancestrol tribal nature is making a comeback, people want to get back to their heathen roots. lol. Go for it.

I'd say it's a great feeling to be in a period of absolute freedom, free from inhibitions, rules and regs, free to express.

• Heaven
    Heaven

What I really like about Witches is.... they don't come knocking on your door with literature, telling you that if you don't join their coven and attend their sacred circle meeting that you're going to be judged by the Green Man and you won't survive his Holy War.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME
    I understand the point of your thought but to "quit passing judgement all together" would make you, literally, an idiot.

I think you took my point way to literally. I was speaking more along the lines of passing life and death judgments on people based on thier beliefs. That is why I linked it with the "JW mindset."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit