Are you a dabbler in Witchcraft?

by StopTheTears 60 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

I'm too lazy to dabble.....rather go to the source....me.....

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

STT, the nation of Israel practiced divination wholesale. Before going to war, they tried to foresee the outcome. Anyhow you slice it that's divination.

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

STT, the nation of Israel practiced divination wholesale. Before going to war, they tried to foresee the outcome. Anyhow you slice it that's divination.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

"He says nature is satan. He hasn't explained how nature can possibly be satan."

Satanus, im not a "he". I am a woman. And your username is offensive to Christians.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Noted.

S

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses the same as leaving Christianity?

How common is the interest in witchcraft?

Is Harry Potter role-playing witchcraft? How about Twilight fan clubs?

Isn't it just as likely from leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses that a person will explore all aspects of their faith, including agnosticism, athiesm, science?

I attended a wicca service once. Interesting (to me) was the parallels to a Christian service, especially the people dynamics. Both groups have queen bees for instance. The one eyebrow-raising moment was during announcements, where details were shared for the nude swim at the local community pool, shared by a hairy little troll of a man.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm a Christian and I've gotten used to Satanus's name. I'd say the nature of a man (or woman) is described in their deeds.

• designs
    designs

Will there be naked dancing during the full moon

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like Satanus' name.

• StopTheTears

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit