Are you a dabbler in Witchcraft?

by StopTheTears 60 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

After leaving Christianity it's common especially among the young to experiment with witchcraft. Some get drawn into it by getting involved with earth movements and back to nature groups.

Witchcraft is an evil thing. The Bible is God's Word and expressly forbids anyone from dabbling in witchcraft of any sort.

The Bible teaches that God became angry with king Manasseh over several issues, one being witchcraft. I'm amazed at the wickedness of even professed Christians who see no harm in Witchcraft. Are you nuts? God condemns and hates witchcraft.

If Christian people across America see no harm in Witchcraft, then will they also follow the Antichrist when he arrives? Yes, they certainly will.

This?

or this?

• Satanus
    Satanus

What is the worst thing about witchcraft? Is it wearing those stupid robes?

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

What is wrong w being into nature and the earth?

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dabble: 2. to work at anything in an irregular or superficial manner:

I do agree that dabbling is not a good thing, at least not for the long term. A person needs to be more whole souled than just dabbling. How can you ever get good at witchcraft, if you just dabble? You would always remain an amateur witch.

S

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

moses and daniel perfomerd magic.

• Heaven
    Heaven

STT, you have not identified exactly what it is that is evil about Witchcraft. You have just stated that it is. Just saying something is evil does not make it so. Please explain. Thank you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wicca has nothing to do with worshiping the devil. It's an earth based religion.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

BURN THE WITCH

• Stubborn Disbeliever
    Stubborn Disbeliever

"I'm not a witch, they dressed me this way!"

Ok, seriously, this has to be one of the silliest posts on here. Wicca is a nature-based belief system. A rotation of giving and taking from nature. To say that witchcraft is a horrible thing and leave it at that is very elder-like of you

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

Wicca has nothing to do with worshiping the devil. It's an earth based religion.

Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God.

Exodus 22:18 - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10 - There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Galatians 5:20 - Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

2 Kings 21:6 - And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke [him] to anger.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 - When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. (Read More...)

Leviticus 20:27 - A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit