Are you a dabbler in Witchcraft?

by StopTheTears 60 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I'm amazed at the wickedness of even professed Christians who see no harm in Witchcraft. Are you nuts?

I'm amazed that you or anyone follows an out dated book written over 3500 years ago... Are you nuts?

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

No, I don't dabble in witchcraft, I practice it although not as often as I would like. It takes tremendous energy, something that I have been lacking lately.

Clearly the OP is trying to incite controversy. I love how all the Bible verses are quoted as if witches even believe in that book. And for those who may be seriously interested in witchcraft, please contact someone who considers themselves a witch. Not all Pagans are witches or Wiccan.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I do not dabble, I do ... been in to witchcraft, wicca, for almost two decades.

• Mum
    Mum

I dabble in whatever presents itself. I have friends from many different belief traditions, and they dabble, too. I am a sort of dilettante, and enjoy knowing something about as many concepts, ideas, philosophies, phenomena, etc. that I can. The only thing I judge is behavior. If people want to dance naked in the moonlight with menstrual blood on their faces, where's the harm? If people beat small children with sticks, belts, shoes, or other objects, that does harm.

Don't worry about what anyone else believes unless they try to force it on others or do harm with it, although the belief doesn't do the harm; the practice / behavior does.

It is not sound to choose beliefs and practices based on what someone thinks of it. It is sound to consider whether it does harm or not.

• Heaven
    Heaven

STT, you have not answered my question. Please tell us what it is about Witchcraft that is evil. Witches do not worship Satan. My understanding is that witches believe he is a Christian creation.

• Satanus
    Satanus

He says nature is satan. He hasn't explained how nature can possibly be satan.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dabbling in witchcraft is fine too, imo. The way the guy worded it, he made dabbling sound like a bad thing. He gave it a negative tone.

S

• Heaven
    Heaven

He says nature is satan.

Words fail me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I do not see why some people have a problem w other people showing a reverence for nature. Afterall, there is SO much life in nature. Nature is fascinating to study, not just on a scinetific level, but on the level of the social. Things such as animal language/animal communication forms. Connections between plants through chemical communications w each other. Long before we humans appeared here, nature had been chugging along for millions of yrs without us.

S

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It's easier to show reverence for a book written by bronze-age goat-herders and their imaginary sky-friend than to show reverence for realities.

Humans are strange aren't we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit