StopTheTears

It is worship of creation (satan).

• Satanus
    Satanus

The creation is satan?

S

• Stubborn Disbeliever
    Stubborn Disbeliever

I can see this is like having a conversation with an Elder. Wicca does not include "passing children through fire". My part of this one is done. There is no point in arguing with someone who won't explain their point and who won't open their mind (and eyes). haha. But good luck to you on your journey to "end" witchcraft

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The creation is satan?

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Wicca, or if you must, "witchcraft," is based on revering the earth and the natural order of things.

I read extensively about it a while back, and although I agree with the notion of honoring the earth, the rituals seem childish to me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'the rituals seem childish to me.'

Thats the dabbling part. A person who goes deeper doesn't need crutches like that. Not that theres really anything wrong w them, though.

S

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

My Wife is Wiccan and she does not just dabble. I can tell you with certainty that Wiccans DO NOT beleieve in the Devil. And, we have not had any demonic attacks or so-called weird things going on in our home. You need to know the facts before you pass judgment on people. Better yet, let go of that JW mindset and quit passing judgment all together.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Satanus: " A person who goes deeper doesn't need crutches like that. "

True. The natural world is awe-inspiring and our existence in it is miraculous. That realization is as much "religion" as anybody needs.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

"Like"

• Glander
    Glander

Better yet, let go of that JW mindset and quit passing judgment all together.

I understand the point of your thought but to "quit passing judgement all together" would make you, literally, an idiot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit