July 15th Study Edition Is Up..

by confusedteenager 108 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Splash

# 32 EXPRESS WITH CONVICTION

" Speak in a manner that shows that you are fully convinced of the truthfulness and importance of what you are saying"

" It is important to speak with conviction when you are out in the field ministry "

" Regaurding the fulfillment of his word, Jehovah at times inspired his prophets to make emphatic statements , such as, " It will without fail come true "_____Theocratic Ministry school book pages 194-195

Example : " Before the last members of the generation that was alive in 1914 will have passed off the scene, all the things foretold will occur, including the great tribulation in which the present wicked world will end "________Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 97

The published material with which you are working may have been prepared for readers worldwide, but you need to amplify, illustrate, and apply the points" ______Theocratic Ministry school book page 33

• wasblind
    wasblind

Whenever I see a householder we used to study wit, I run the other way

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

LOL!

p. 10 par 4: "However, since they were overgrown by weedlike Christians, we do not know for certain who belonged to the wheat class during that long period of time."

This is just too funny because they don't know for certain who belongs to the wheat class today, either!

w11 8/15 p. 22: "We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones."

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Benefit from the Ministry School (be) study 39 p. 220 par. 1 Effective Conclusion

"What you say last is often remembered longest. "

wt 2013 July 15th. Final study article, final paragraph, final sentence, answering the final part of the final question:

"Let us be determined to show our appreciation by giving our loyal support to the anointed brothers who make up that faithful and discreet slave.-Heb. 13:7, 17."

It goes without saying that " the anointed brothers who make up that faithful and discreet slave " are only those directly involved with dispensing spiritual food from World Headquarters.

• bruh
    bruh

The WT Organization seems to be positioning themselves to move right into the new system.

The book of Revelation clearly doesnt say that there will be any human "instrument for providing spiritual food" or organizing activities during the millienium.

Basically they the WT Organization has no purpose and or are non-existent in the new system if you read the book Revelation. I know it must be killing them that they have no scriptural basis to hang their hat on - so the only out is the change of the F&DS getting the belongings after the great tribulation even if the words of parable is true based on the original greek writings.

• toweragent
    toweragent

Is that Gerrit Losch on page 23?

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I'm surprised they still keep the United Nations/disgusting thing teaching.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    w11 8/15 p. 22: "We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones."

^^And that fact shows that the GB never really believed the anointed JWs were the FDS at all, because if they had really believed that teaching they would have maintained a global network of anointed ones to get their input on things.

• traveb
    traveb

One thing that made me laugh out loud (hopefully it hasn't already been mentioned):

Page 12, paragraph 8

During 1915 and 1916, opposition from outside the organization
    slowed down the preaching work. Worse, after Brother Russell’s death in
    October 1916, opposition arose from inside the organization. Four of the seven
    directors of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society rebelled against the decision
    to have Brother Rutherford take the lead. They tried to cause division among
    the brothers, but in August 1917, they left Bethel—a cleansing indeed!

Hmm, let me see...4 out 7 directors "rebelled". Isn't that we in the real world call a majority?

• sd-7
    sd-7
    sd-7 I think the WT has always taught two falls of Babylon the great. First fall in 1919 and then the destruction of them which causes the great Tribulation. Hence two falls. My 2 cents worth. Totally ADD

I know that. Actually, a lot of what was stated in the first two articles is a rehash of previous adjustments, so I'm not suggesting that teaching is new. I'm just suggesting it's ridiculous. Or perhaps I should say, I disrespectfully disagree with it.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit