Problems with the "Bogus AWAA Fan Page"..

by OUTLAW 447 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

(I need chocolate cake.)

I think Cobaltcupcake makes good chocolate cake!

I would like to go to a nice english pub to have a beer and a chat with Cedars! But he probably thinks I hate him. :-(

• soontobe
    soontobe

Evidently, even while we are patiently waiting, Cedarovah has gone away.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Well, Cedars already said he was done with this thread. He thinks everything is just peachy now, is taking his ball and going home.

Which is ironic considering he just said...

I can play this game all night if you insist.

(Which I think says a lot about Cedar's approach to this. Just another forum debate.)

- Lime

• Dagney
    Dagney

I just got a message from another exJW who read this thread. She gave me another name. She saw the group add in time and was able to block it on FB.

Again, it appears it was not a secret group at least in the beginning. If it was changed after the **** hit the fan, then just say so! Tell the truth so we can regain trust in our fellow exJW's involved with this.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So is this about the secret group or the fan page or both? Who created either?

• Dagney
    Dagney

REad it and weep Mrs. Jones...read it and weep.

Remember when I told you to not be added was a GOOD thing? This is why.

Beer, cake...I need something...lol.

• soontobe
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Which is ironic considering he just said...

I can play this game all night if you insist.

(Which I think says a lot about Cedar's approach to this. Just another forum debate.)

Now now. He's probably busy handing out volunteer assignments, answering his emails, or working on his 'book'.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I guess. Good I don't really have those worries. I've posted enough anti-jw stuff on my newsfeed for the jws on my friends to get the picture (havent been dropped by any of them but i could have been put in the aquiantance zone). I do agree that someone got overexcited and did something they shouldn't have.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

One of the people who force-added people into the group is J_ _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ _ _ D_ _ _ _ _ _.

Clue doesn't mean anything to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit