How Many Here Have Ever Smoked Pot or Tobacco?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Set and setting are important for the enjoyment of it.

SATANUS - so I've heard. My worldly sister. . . ahem. . . let me say, is "experienced" in this area of life and would be happy to provide me with the "set and setting" as well as the delicious baked goods.

• never a jw
    never a jw

I didn't inhale and I never tried it again. I swear. And yes, I did have sexual relation with that woman... right after.

• cantleave
    cantleave

OK let's make something clear - I had the cigar NOT nugget, I should sign her out when I nick her computer!!

• label licker
    label licker

Uhhh, are you a narc? I guess you know now my answer

• soontobe
    soontobe

I enjoy an occasional cigar, imported snus, and quality cannabis.

• Glander
    Glander

I used to be happy with just ordinary taco sauce and then I moved on to Tabasco.

Someone gave me a bottle of Tabasco brand Habenero and now I'm breaking into peoples houses to support my habit.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

The occasional herb has past by my lips, as does the nice cigar from time to time.

• Terry
    Terry

Am I the only one who has done neither?

Never tried nor desired to try.

I always said to whomever was offering it to me, "No, what if I LIKE it? Why would I want to LIKE it?"

But, ya know--nobody actually believes you when you tell them you never tried Pot. I can't figure that out.

They just think you are either lying or....I don't what....it is weird!

I had asthma as a kid and all my parents/grandparents smoked around me all the time.

In the car I'd be this little kid with a hacking cough choking on the smoke and my Mom would say to me (between puffs) "It's all in your mind."

Yeah? Really? I thought it was all in my lungs!!

So, no--I never tried smoking either---I'd had enough.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mainly eat cannabis usually a high CBD strain.

• Glander
    Glander

" The occasional herb has past by my lips, as does the nice cigar from time to time."

- Monica Lewinski

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit