How Many Here Have Ever Smoked Pot or Tobacco?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Cigar , no pot/weed.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Tobacco in teens while still in but no pot

• manthedan
    manthedan

I just packed my bowl.....

• soontobe
    soontobe

Enjoy.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I have long Jesus hair so people assume I am a pothead. I didn't try smoking it into a couple years ago. Have done it a couple times since. The only time I have smoked it was while really drunk so I have no clue how it would really affect me. My brother smokes almost every day.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I smoked a cigarette when I was about 7 or 8 at a friends house, never smoked pot, or tried any other illegal substance.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I was a kid (I was 7 too Shirley!) I took one puff of a cigarette, thought it was nasty, never did it again. Have never partook of weed either. But I love the smell of a cigar and pipe tobacco....go figure.

• humbled
    humbled

I smoked for @ 4 years when I was young. Smoked 35 years later around the time we buried my dad and didn't stop for a year and a half. I like roll-your-own smokes. I wish it were not bad for health. I would like one occassionally--but that is a slippery slope for me.

Pot --I tried it a few times back in the day but never got real interested in it. Lots of reasons.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Who woulda thought I was the most corrupt of all of you? You don't want to know what I did after leaving...

• theunwitness
    theunwitness

I enjoy some good herb from time to time. I don't see the harm.

I also like pipe tobacco & good cigars, accompanied by a top shelf bourbon.

Freedom feels good man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit