How Many Here Have Ever Smoked Pot or Tobacco?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Am I the only one who has done neither?

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Am I the only one who has done neither?'

If that was true, then, the norm would be to smoke it. Since you would not match the norm, you would not be normal;) I did both. 'Course, i don't think that its the norm.

S

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Neither. No desire.

• minimus
    minimus

I figured Gypsy Sam must've with that name!

• designs
    designs

cigars, cigarettes, and roll ur own's

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I just posted the other day about my first cigar. Pot...No. I haven't smoked it yet, but i have had 2 pot cookies.

http://jehovahs-witness.net/social/current/249895/1/Another-first-for-this-Apostate

• whathappened
    whathappened

I am 59 and have never smoked cigarettes or pot and have only gotten drunk twice, both times due to inexperience in drinking.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I honestly have never had any desire whatsoever to smoke anything -- and not because of my JW upbringing. I just don't like it.

However, I wouldn't mind trying a hash brownie at some point in the future. . .

• Satanus
    Satanus

boc

Set and setting are important for the enjoyment of it. Ie, set it up so that you are in a nice relaxing environment. If there are people in it, make sure they are all cool, experienced and supportive. Be prepared for some things that you may have repressed to come to the surface. You seem a relaxed type, so you should be ok.

S

• nugget
    nugget

An I had a nice cigar last Saturday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit