North Korea - U.S - War ?

by *lost* 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

Sounds like what needs to be done. I would feel better if I knew my Hanes were made by someone who was formerly starving.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Defiantt

Wouldn't the north combine w the south for a greater korea?

S

• soontobe
    soontobe
    Wouldn't the north combine w the south for a greater korea?

Why would the Chinese allow that?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good point. That could be china's stake in this. If the koreas unified, it would be another pain in chinas side like japan is.

S

• TD
    TD

All your base are belong to North Korea....

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

No china would love the land but would never mess with the South. The trade relations between the two are huge. China is smart and would not try to take the South and destroy the current trade agreements.

• jgnat
    jgnat

China had no trouble taking back Hong Kong.

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

No china would love the land but would never mess with the South. The trade relations between the two are huge. China is smart and would not try to take the South and destroy the current trade agreements.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    I doubt there will be a war. What does North Korea stand to gain?

Well, I guess they would gain by the Western world rebuilding them after the war.

They are no doubt jealous of South Korea's growing economy and international prowess ... Samsung, LG, KIA, Hyundai ... not to mention the worldwide sensation Gangnam Style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think it is an internal problem. The current leadership is having trouble maintaining the confidence of it's people. They need a distraction from the squalid living conditions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit