North Korea - U.S - War ?

by *lost* 98 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I do not think that North Korea will do anything.They are all talk and no action.

• Glander
    Glander

I see that the US is sending an anti-missle battery to Guam. Hope the added weight is distributed evenly so the island doesn't capsize.

• designs
    designs

Fidel Castro is telling fellow dictator Kim to back down.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Kim Jung Un isn't going to do anything. More saber rattling. He's just trying to build himself up to be an even bigger cult icon for his brainwashed subjects.

• soontobe
    soontobe

I hate to sound alarmist, but to all our N American friends, things are looking serious. Please take precautions by having supplies on hand and a plan in case there are disruptions in the US/Canada/Mexico from a nuclear or EMP attack.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He's just trying to build himself up to be an even bigger cult icon for his brainwashed subjects.

Exactly, dictating rulers like this have to constantly reconfirm their position of power, particularly when outside governments impose a stature of

weakness. This son of the previous leader has set himself trying desperately to create an image of himself which from all perspectives something

even greater of that of his father. He better be careful though for any aggression of the littlest, he could end up for getting a severe spanking.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Please take precautions by having supplies on hand and a plan in case there are disruptions in the US/Canada/Mexico from a nuclear or EMP attack.

Fear mongering soontobe are we.

People living in North America have nothing to fear, for its clearly known that NK doesn't have the weaponry to reach the

distance across the Pacific .

I doubt this NK leader has the suicidal tendencies to start a war with the US and allies anyways.

I think though that one should be cautious in dealing with egotistical dictators who already are somewhat delusional on their own

personal identity of themselves. Remember Hitler ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Every time someone mentions American Imperialist my Hemorrhoids get inflamed !

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Bret Stephens, WSJ Foreign Affairs columnist: "Much as I hate to admit it, the Obama Administration has handled this whole thing superbly."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit