“New light” Watchtower magazine leaked from organization weeks ahead of general release

by cedars 211 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• maisha
    maisha

The audacity to say they havent been appointed over belongins yet but they insist that they will be!! The height of pridefulness!

Nice!

• obarac
    obarac

Can somebody (Cedars) post scan of this articles?

• cedars
    cedars

Sorry obarac, no can do. It's a personal trust issue, not to mention the fact that I want to stay on the right side of copyright law over this.

The good thing is you only need to wait until the middle of April.

Cedars

• pixel
    pixel

I can of remember that in the annual meeting they say that the development of "believes" takes time and they hover sometimes for years. Can somebody paste the quote here?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I have just realised something else. In the previous understandings the F&DS included women. They have finally closed the door on that because no woman could ever be a member of the Governing Body.

Reverse feminism or what?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

no woman could ever be a member of the Governing Body

Wow, that is a big change, certainly brings the arrangement in line with how the organization already viewed women though ... I guess the light is getting brighter.

• cedars
    cedars

Apparently they are discussing this "new light" on JWtalk. Is anyone in a position to let us know what is being said? PM me with some quotes if this is easier. I would love to know what JW apologists have to say about all this.

Cedars

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I have just realised something else. In the previous understandings the F&DS included women. They have finally closed the door on that because no woman could ever be a member of the Governing Body.

Oh yeah! Good point, MM!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

cedars said: "Apparently they are discussing this "new light" on JWtalk. Is anyone in a position to let us know what is being said? PM me with some quotes if this is easier. I would love to know what JW apologists have to say about all this."

Yes, I would be interested in this too. Do we have anyone who can copy/paste their "secret" content?

• cedars
    cedars

It looks like even the modern Bible Students have started talking about this...

http://www.harvestmessenger.com/forum/index.php?topic=982.msg12957;topicseen

I'm guessing they will NOT be pleased by the shoddy treatment of C.T. Russell.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit